Airport Helipak Backpack for 3DR Solo Drone by Think Tank Photo
The Airport Helipak Backpack for 3DR Solo makes carrying your drone and its accessories easy. This drone backpack has movable and removable dividers, allowing you to customize the fit of your gear in a full-featured backpack. Sized to be both international and domestic carry-on compatible*, this protective and portable backpack easily carries everything you need for your Quadcopter through the airport and beyond.
To ensure comfortable wear, the Airport Helipak Backpack for 3DR Solo offers lumbar support, an adjustable shoulder harness, and a removable padded waist belt. Enjoy the freedom to go everywhere with your drone by using a backpack specifically made for your 3DR Solo Quadcopter.
- Custom divider set designed for the 3DR Solo; can be reconfigured depending on your gear
- Compatible with international and domestic carry-on sizes; check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
- Dedicated padded laptop pocket stores a 15″ laptop
- Protective, lightweight, and portable to discreetly carry your Quadcopter
- YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D Ballistic nylon bottom panel, metal hardware, and nylon webbing are the most durable and long lasting materials on the market
- Protective rotor thread caps included
- Internal see-through mesh pockets for storing small accessories such as rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, and more
- Deluxe organizer panel for smart phone, wallet, pens, keys, business cards, etc.
- 32oz water bottle pocket on the side to carry water into the field
- Customize the bag for a perfect fit while carrying your drone with the contoured harness and adjustable sternum strap, lumbar support, and air channels.
- Elastic pockets on the shoulder strap for carrying your phone, snack bar, GU pack, etc.
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid access and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc. No more struggling!
- Seam-sealed rain cover is included to help protect your gear, easily stowing away inside the drone backpack when not in use
Do You Own a Different Type of Drone?
This drone backpack is part of Think Tank Photo’s Helipak series. Also see:
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
How Much Can the Airport Helipak for 3DR Solo Carry?
You can carry everything you need into the field with your drone. There is enough space in the Airport Helipak for a 3DR Solo drone, 15″ laptop, controller, GoPros, charger, spare rotors, extra batteries, jacket, tools, mobile phone, and keys.
For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating. In addition, the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. Both of these materials keep your gear dry and safe from the elements. It also has superior YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, big hole air mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane- backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Dimensions and Weight
- Exterior Dimensions: 14″ W x 20.5″ H x 9″ D (35.6 x 52.1 x 22.9 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13″ W x 18.8″ H x 7.6″ D (33 x 47.8 x 19.3 cm)
- Laptop: 11.8″ W x 17.3″ H x 1.4″ D (30 × 44 × 3.5 cm)
- Weight (with all accessories): 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.