Designed to protect your DSLR from rain, snow, salt, dust, and more, the medium, gray All Weather Shield from AquaTech will ensure you have complete control and security while keeping your gear out of the elements. This set includes the All Weather Shield Primary and the medium extension for working with prime or zoom lenses up to 18.5" long. It is made out of a 3-ply ripstop, waterproof fabric that is treated with durable water repellent for better performance and protection. The front is also adjustable and can provide a watertight seal with the lens hood while securing the eyepiece, available separately for most cameras, will create a weatherproof seal and maintain a clear view of the viewfinder. Additionally, the All Weather Shield is tape-seam sealed for protection in the harshest conditions.
The All Weather Shield features a sealed silicone window on the rear for complete visual of the LCD screen. Also, flaps on the top allow access to the camera's hot shoe and a camera strap mounting loops are available. A waterproof sleeve is also a part of the system for safe, but simple access to your camera's controls. There is also a collapsible hood over the rear of the camera to further protect it from the weather as well as harsh lighting. Additionally, it features zipper closures as well as cord-locks for keeping it tightly secured to the camera and lens.
- Fits DSLR cameras with lenses up to 18.5″ long
- Uses 3-ply ripstop waterproof breathable fabric treated with Durable Water Repellent
- Adjustable front provides watertight seal with lens hood
- Required eyepieces (sold separately) are available for most cameras
- Silicone window for view of LCD screen
- Camera strap mounting loops
- Flap provides access to camera's hot shoe
- Collapsible hood over rear of camera
- Waterproof sleeve provides access to camera controls
- Zipper and cord-lock closures for security
- Extension is removable for working with smaller lenses
- Dimensions: 15.0 x 6.0″ (38.1 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 13.4 oz (380 g)