AquaTech Sport Shields SS-200
The AquaTech Sport Shield is designed to provide your camera gear with protection against nearly any environment, whether it is wind, sand, rain, or snow. AquaTech Sport Shields offer protection for many Canon and Nikon lenses and cameras. Please refer to our Sport Shield Reference Chart for a full list of supported lenses.
The AquaTech Sport Shield is made from a 3-ply breathable waterproof fabric that keeps the elements out while allowing ventilation. The adjustable front rubber seal provides a watertight seal with the lens hood while the securing eyepiece (sold separately) allows quick access the camera's prism. Each Sport Shield is tape seam sealed offering complete protection against even the harshest environments. The one-piece design provides complete enclosure and moisture protection for both camera body and lens with a "glove-like" fit.
All Sport Shield models are equipped with two windows allowing full access to the camera's top setting LCD and main viewing LCD screens without removing the Sport Shield. Also included are small neoprene sections on the top of the Sport Shield allowing the user access to the camera hot shoe connector and camera strap. There is a flap that covers these sections keeping water out when not in use.
Each Sport Shield is outfitted with drawstrings on the armhole allowing for a comfortable snug fit around the user's arm.
Required AquaTech Eyepiece sold separately.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Material: High-quality, 3-ply, waterproof, breathable fabric
- Type of Closure: YKK weatherproof zippers
- Interior Dimensions (L x Diameter): 10″ x 5.0″ (25.4 x 12.7cm)
- Accommodates: Please refer to our Sport Shield Reference Chart for a full list of supported lenses
- Weight:12.1 oz (343g)
- Download the AquaTech Sport Shield comparison chart (pdf) for additional information.
- Download instructions for the AquaTech Sport Shield (pdf).