How to use Arctic Butterfly® from VisibleDust to remove dust from Canon 80D sensor.
How to use Arc...How to use Arctic Butterfly® from VisibleDust to remove dust f...
How to use Arc...This video demonstrate how to remove dust, sand and other dry ...
Nikon D7100 cl...How to clean digital camera Nikon D7100 with Arctic Butterfly ...
How to clean N...This video shows how to do dry sensor cleaning of Nikon D600. ...
Fujifilm X-E1 ...How to clean mirrorless digital camera Fuji X-E1. How to remov...
Nikon D800E Cl...How to clean Digital DSLR camera Nikon D800 using VisibleDust ...
Nikon D3 senso...Nikon D3 Sensor Cleaning using Arctic Butterfly 724 from Visib...
How to use Arctic Butterfly from VisibleDust to clean Canon 80D sensor(04:32)
How to use Arctic Butterfly 724 Sensor Brush on Sony Alpha 7R II(04:05)
Nikon D7100 cleaning with Arctic Butterfly 724 and Quasar Sensor Loupe(02:13)
How to clean Nikon D600 with Arctic Butterfly Sensor Brush and Quasar Sensor Loupe(02:17)
Fujifilm X-E1 sensor cleaning with Arctic Butterfly and Quasar Sensor Loupe.(02:26)
Nikon D800E Cleaning(03:19)
Nikon D3 sensor cleaning using Arctic Butterfly Sensor Brush(00:57)
Arctic Butterfly 724 - Super Bright Sensor Cleaning Brush
Arctic Butterfly® 724 Sensor Cleaning Brush® by VisibleDust is a safe and effective method of cleaning your camera’s digital sensor. When in use, Arctic Butterfly® 724 features 2 super bright integrated LED lights that illuminate the sensor, reducing the chance of fibers being dragged accidentally against the surrounding cavity to reduce potential smears caused by contaminated fibers.
Why You’ll Love Arctic Butterfly 724® - Super Bright Sensor Cleaning Brush®
- 2 super bright LED lights on the Arctic Butterfly® 724 make it easy for you to locate and clean dust on your sensor.
- DC rotary engine meets a certain RPM that generates optimal centrifugal forces, allowing for speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers at the same time.
- Patented features include Super Charged Fibers (SCF) that implement nano-coating technology for enhanced charges by using thin fibers for maximum lift capability along patented rotary motion for cleaning and charging without having to use canned air.
- Entirely safe to travel with and pocket sized for cleaning your sensor on the go!
- With its built-in safety features, all Arctic Butterfly® models can be safely used on Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) coated sensors and DLSRs with integrated sensor cleaning systems.
- 3-stage power button on and off for easy operation.
- Features 2 bright LED lights (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included)
- Metal ferrule is attached to the body of Arctic Butterfly 724® through a non-conductive joint.
Arctic Butterfly 724® is Compatible With
- Quasar™ SensorLoupe® 7x by VisibleDust (sold separately) is a magnifier that utilizes Extra-Low Dispersion Glass and Fluorine coating to reduce chromatic aberration to create a sharper image.
- Sensor Brush Cleaning Solution by VisibleDust (sold separately), a specially formulated cleaning fluid that can be used with any VisibleDust brush.
What’s Inside the Box
- 1 Arctic Butterfly 724® - Super Bright Sensor Cleaning Brush® by VisibleDust
- Protective storage case
- 1 year limited warranty from VisibleDust
The NatureScapes Store is an authorized online retailer of VisibleDust camera sensor cleaning systems.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
How to Clean a Smear on a Camera Sensor with Arctic Butterfly® 724 Sensor Brush®
- Wet the Arctic Butterfly® 724 Brush Fiber entirely using distilled water or bottled water.
- Depending on the brush head size, apply 5–10 drops of Sensor Brush Clean™ Solution by VisibleDust to the brush head. You may need to apply about 5 drops to the Brush Head of the Arctic Butterfly® 724 Sensor Brush®.
- Rinse it completely with generous amounts of distilled or bottled water until no soapy residue remains.
- Gently squeeze the Brush Fiber against the inside of a water cup.
- Let the brush head stand to air-dry overnight.
Dimensions and Weight
Arctic Butterfly® 724 Sensor Brush®
- Device Dimensions: 7.0″ × 1.2″ × 1.0″ (180 mm × 31 mm × 26 mm)
- Weight: 0.132 pounds (0.06 kg)
- Hard Case Dimensions: 8.0″ × 2.0″ × 1.3″ (205 mm x 55 mm x 33 mm)
- Device Weight with Hard Case: 0.287 pounds (0.130 kg)
- Package Weight: 0.35 pounds (5.6 ounces)
- Box Dimensions: 9.5″ length × 2.5″ width × 1.6″ height (24.13 cm length x 6.35 cm width × 4.06 cm height)