Le sac à dos photo BackLight 36 L est de qualité supérieure, à la fois hyper léger et robuste, idéal pour le transport d’équipement lourd sur de longues distances.
Mindshift Gear...Le sac à dos photo BackLight 36 L est de qualité supérieure, à...
Backpacks are superior for carrying heavy gear for long distances, but access has always been a problem. Also, traditional front-loading backpacks get wet and dirty when placed on the ground.
The BackLight 36L by MindShift Gear has a back panel opening which allows access to all of your gear and when taking the pack off is not an option.
The backpack features 11 liters of daypack capacity providing plenty of space for personal gear, including separate dedicated compartments for a 10" tablet and 15" laptop.
- Back-panel opening provides access to all of your camera gear without taking the pack off, allowing you to work out of the bag without getting your harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy.
- Dedicated compartments fit up to a 15” laptop and a 10” tablet.
- Daypack capacity! Front pockets totaling 11L carry personal gear for a day’s outing: extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc.
- Meets most International and US carry-on requirements*
- Daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points for expanding your carry capacity
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Padded waist belt for all day comfort with webbing rail for attaching MindShift accessories
- Quick fit waist belt adjustment for rapid and convenient fitting
- Side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points
- Cable Attic for carrying filters or flash accessories
- Air channel and lumbar support on rear-panel for all-day comfort
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or chilled fingers
- Highest quality YKK RC Fuse zippers, 420D Velocity and 420D high-density nylon for long lasting durability and strength
- Front stuff pockets for trail essentials: headlamp, gloves, chargers
- Adjustable dividers for large telephoto lenses, traditional photo gear, or personal items
- Top zippered pocket for quick access to essentials
- Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Compatible with the Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest, Filter Hive and Switch Case
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
- Holds 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached and 4–6 standard zoom lenses plus a flash
- Holds 2 gripped mirrorless bodies with lenses attached and 6–8 lenses plus a flash
- Fits up to a 15” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Fits personal gear in the 11L front compartments
- Maximum lens size: 600mm f/4 detached from body
- 600mm f/4, Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART, 70–200mm f/2.8, Nikon D4S
- Nikon D3S with 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, Nikon D4S with 14–24mm f/ 2.8 attached, 135mm f/2, 70–200mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART, 50mm f/1.4, filters
- Canon 1DX with 400mm f/2.8 attached, 16–35mm f/2.8, 70–200mm f/2.8, 24–70mm f/2.8
Compatible with these accessories:
MindShift Gear Tripod Suspension Kit
MindShift Gear Filter Nest
MindShift Gear Filter Hive
MindShift Gear Rotation Lens Switch Case
Also available is the BackLight 18L, BackLight 26L and BackLight 45L
Please see specifications tab below for additional information.
Exterior Dimensions: 13.8” W x 22.4” H x 10.2” D (35 x 57 x 26 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 12.6” W x 21” H x 7.1” D (32 x 53.5 x 18 cm)
Laptop: 11.2” W x 16.1” H x 1” D (28.5 x 41 x 2.5 cm)
Tablet: 10.6” W x 10.2” H x 0.6” D (27 x 26 x 1.5 cm)
Weight: 4.9 lbs (2.2 kg)
Volume: 36 Liters
For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. Features highest-quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 420D high-density nylon, 320G UltraStretch mesh, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
210D silver-toned nylon lining, hexa-mesh pockets, high-density closed-cell foam, PE board reinforcement, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.