AquaTech Sensory Gloves keep your hands warm and in control in harsh environments while still allowing you access to your camera’s controls. The Sensory Gloves are also great for smart phones or other touch screen surfaces. The construction of the Sensory Glove reflects AquaTech’s engineering excellence! A high-tech fleece lining on the wrist and fingers provides great resistance to cold temperatures that can numb your hands and cause difficulty in operating camera controls. Silicone nubs cover the palm for superior gripping. The body of the Sensory Glove is made from several panels stitched together instead of a seamless piece of fabric for a better fit to your hand. For precise camera control, the print face of the thumb and index finger are sealed in a layer of neoprene with a small hole meant to allow you to push your digits through the glove when needed and then retract them to keep warm! Available in sizes from small through to extra, extra large. View this product and many more at www.aquatech.net
AquaTech Senso...AquaTech Sensory Gloves keep your hands warm and in control in...
Best Gloves for Photography Outdoors Sensory Gloves by AquaTech
Nothing is more frustrating in the winter when photographing outdoors than struggling to keep our hands warm. Sensory Gloves by AquaTech are built with a unique design to keep hands warm and flexible in cold weather while still allowing access to the camera’s controls and navigating your smart phone, iPad, or other touch screen.
What Makes Sensory Gloves by AquaTech the Best Gloves for Photography Outdoors
- Keep your hands warm while still allowing access to your camera or touch screen
- High-tech fleece lining on wrist and fingers resist cold temperatures that make it hard to operate your camera
- For a superior grip, silicone nubs cover the glove’s palm
- The sensory glove’s body is constructed with several panels stitched together rather than one to provide a better fit to your hand
- To allow precise operation of your camera, the print face of the thumb and index finger are sealed within a layer of neoprene with a small hole that allows you to push your fingers through the glove when you need to, retracting afterwards to keep them warm
- Outer shell is water resistant and breathable
- Insulation layers are fast drying and breathable
- Wrist lanyards are adjustable, allowing you to attach your gloves to you jacket so they don’t get lost
- Color of gloves is Black/Moss
Looking for Even Warmer Gloves for Winter Photography?
If you need gloves for outdoor photography in extreme cold or arctic conditions, we highly recommend the Heat 3 Smart Gloves by Heat Company. They offer even more warmth and can accommodate a hand warmer for added comfort.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Size Chart for Sensory Gloves by AquaTech
Measure length from middle finger to wrist. If your measurement is between sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Small: 6 ¾″ (17 cm)
- Medium: 7 ½″ (19 cm)
- Large: 8″ or (21 cm)
- X-Large: 8 ½″ or (22 cm)
- XX-Large: 9″ or (23 cm)