Best Mini Ball Head with Quick Release Plate
The best mini ball head is the Giottos MH-1104 Pro Series II with MH-330 Quick Release Plate. Small but mighty, the Giottos MH-1104 is a miniature socket and ball tripod head that’s been designed to precisely position your camera easily and securely. At slightly over 1″ (27mm) in diameter, the Giottos MH-1104 is rated to support up to 7 lbs (3kg) of load capacity.
To save weight on your set up, the MH-1104 mini ball head is built with a hollowed out, heavily anodized aluminum ball. Its body shell (socket) features a lightweight and slimmer design while offering increased hardness and durability. One large control knob locks down all movement of the ball.
What Makes the Giottos MH-1104 the Best Mini Ball Head?
For times when you want to use a smaller set up, cut down on weight, and enjoy ultimate portability, the Giottos MH-1104 is simply the best mini ball head for traveling and working in the field.
- Small mini size at only 2.1″ (56 cm) tall.
- Only 1″ (27 mm) in diameter!
- Supports up to 7 pounds (3 kg) of load capacity.
- Designed to precisely position your camera easily and securely.
- Features quick release plate for attachment.
- Durable design with heavily anodized aluminum ball.
- MH-331 quick release plate
- ⅜″-16 to ¼″-20 reducer bushing
- Limited 12 year warranty from manufacturer
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight of the Best Mini Ball Head
- Height: 2.1″ (56 cm)
- Diameter: 1″ (27 mm)
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: ⅜″-16 (¼″-20 reducer bushing included)
- Weight: 2.8 oz (81 g)
- Load Capacity: 7 lbs (3 kg)
- Package Weight: 0.25 lb (0.11 kg)
- Box Dimensions: 5.5″ length × 2.7″ width × 1.5″ height (13.97 cm × 6.85 cm × 3.81 cm)
- Quick Release: Yes
- Spirit Level: No
- Tension Control: No
- Separate Panning Lock: No
Customers also viewed