Pixel Refresh ...
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus
Ultimate display calibration for the most demanding filmmakers and photographers looking for advanced options and maximum control for super-bright HD and HDR monitors.
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus powered by X-Rite, meets the needs of filmmakers, editors, colorists and photographers working with today’s constantly evolving super bright, HD and HDR monitors. The ColorChecker Display Plus colorimeter is unsurpassed, measuring up to 2000 nits for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for edit and reference monitors, laptops and projectors.
For profiling OLED, HD and HDR monitors, the ColorChecker Display Plus delivers the ultimate feature set and technology to achieve optimal blacks as well as correct neutral detail levels for more defined shadow details and higher accuracy in dark colors.
The included ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, supports HDR and video workflows while the ColorChecker Display Plus colorimeter has been designed for current and future high-luminance monitors making this the most capable and future proof solution available today.
The ColorChecker Display Plus is the ultimate display calibration solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand the most advanced options and maximum control across their creative workflow today and into the future.
Features: ColorChecker Display Plus contains all of the great features found in the ColorChecker Display Pro to profile monitors, projectors and mobile devices, plus these additional features:
Accurately measure luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to minimize clipping in dark area as well as achieve better behavior in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
USB-C compatible with included USB-C to USB-A adapter
Editing and color grading video footage is growing by leaps and bounds and the necessity for accurate color representation on screen is even more paramount. The only way to edit video accurately is to view your footage accurately. Whether you’re a filmmaker, photographer or both, ColorChecker Display Plus uses advanced technologies to perfect your color throughout your production and post-production workflow, making sure that what you see is what you’ll get.
Now your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process takes all of the room conditions into consideration – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so that you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
Professional Display Calibration for Photographers and Filmmakers
- Replaces the X-Rite i1 Display Pro Plus (EODIS3PL)
- Professional quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for creatives that need to deliver results on high brightness monitors
- Ability to profile any type of monitor (OLED, Plasma, etc)
- Supplied software compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Powered by X-Rite
More available options:
Unsure which Calibrator is right for you? Click here for a helpful comparison chart
Please see the Specifications tab for additional Technical information:
- Operating System Requirements: (Mac)MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed)
- Operating System Requirements: (Windows)Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed
- Processor Requirements: (Mac)Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better
- Processor Requirements: (Windows)Intel® Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ XP or better
- Memory - 512MB RAM (2GB recommended)
- Disk Space -500MB of available disk space
- Display Resolution - Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- Video Card - Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.
- Connectivity - Powered USB. Network adapter installed and driver loaded.
- Security - User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application
- Internet Connection - High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update
- Languages Supported - Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Product Registration - Product registration is required to receive Calibrite technical support during the warranty period, register directly through www.calibrite.com/register. Please register your device within the first 30 days of purchase
- Warranty - 12 months from the date of purchase by end-user or a longer period if required by local laws