Pixel Refresh ...
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro
Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy.
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. ColorChecker Display Pro delivers.
Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device.
ccProfiler software powered by X-Rite, for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop, desktop monitor and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
Broadcast Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
Infinite control: white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
Profile optimization: create unique patch sets for optimal results
Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and on going monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
Flare Correct: measurement and compensation of display surface glare
Display quality check and trending over time
PANTONE spot color optimization
Professional Display Calibration for Photographers and Creatives
- Replaces the X-Rite i1 Display Pro (EODIS3)
- Professional quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for photographers, designers and content creators that demand high levels of detail
- Easy and advanced user-level interface
- Fast and accurate results, giving excellent separation tones
- Powered by X-Rite
More available options:
Unsure which Calibrator is right for you? Click here for a helpful comparison chart
Please see the Specifications tab for additional Technical information:
- Operating System Requirements: (Mac)MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed)
- Operating System Requirements (Windows)Microsoft Windows: 8.1® 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed
- Processor Requirements: (Mac)Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better
- Processor Requirements: (Windows)Intel® Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ XP or better
- Memory - 1GB RAMDisk Space2GB of available disk space
- Display Resolution - Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher. Latest drivers for video card installed.
- Video Card - Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
- Connectivity - Powered USB. Network adapter installed and driver loaded.
- Security - User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application
- Internet Connection - High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update
- Languages Supported - Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Product Registration - Product registration is required to receive Calibrite technical support during the warranty period, register directly through www.calibrite.com/register. Please register your device within the first 30 days of purchase
- Warranty - 12 months from the date of purchase by end-user or a longer period if required by local laws