Pixel Refresh ...
Calibrite ColorChecker Display
Calibrite ColorChecker Display
Advanced display calibration for enthusiast and professional photographers looking for a convenient, easy and affordable solution
For Creative Perfectionists who desire professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, the Calibrite ColorChecker Display powered by X-Rite offers everything you need to get a brilliantly calibrated monitor, laptop or projector. When all the devices in your workflow are profiled, you can focus on being more creative rather than wondering why the color in your images doesn’t match your final output.
For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorChecker Display delivers incredibly consistent color with zero stress, letting you stay more focused on doing what you love.
The color across all your digital display devices (desktop monitors, laptop and projector) will vary device to device and will even change over time. The brightness and stability of your monitor and your working environments all are factors when working with color. When you calibrate your displays to create a color profile, you will eliminate countless frustrating hours trying to figure out why your images don’t match across devices or why the image you sent out to a lab or printed yourself doesn’t match the image you spent hours perfecting.
The ColorChecker Display from Calibrite is the Color Perfectionists choice for easily profiling all your display devices and getting consistent color across your favourite creative software applications.
The ColorChecker Display includes a ccColorimeter and ccStudio software powered by X-Rite. The wizard-driven interface of the software walks you through the entire process and then reminds you when it’s time to re-profile your displays to maintain consistency. If only life was always this easy.
Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of making sure the color you see on your display is the color you expect from your printer; you’ll save time and money and gain full creative control over your images. ColorChecker Display uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer.
Intelligent Iterative Profiling: an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
Flare Correct: measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of a display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
Ambient Light Measurement: automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
Video Standards Support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3.
Extended User Controls: Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
Multiple Monitor Profiling: Color match up to four separate displays for color accuracy across all your workflow.
Profile Validation and Reminder: View before and after results with included images or load your own, or use the 3D profile gamut viewer and set reminder intervals to re-profile your display.
Now, your projected presentations can look the same as your monitor. Build an accurate projector profile in just minutes – it’s as easy as building a monitor profile. The process considers all the room conditions – projected colors, screen color and room lighting – so you can be confident that your projected images are showing the way you intended.
Advanced Display Calibration Made Easy:
- Replaces the X-Rite i1 Display Studio (EODISSTU)
- High-quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for imagemakers of all levels that require accurate color and detail
- Works with multiple monitors on one system
- Supplied software compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems
- Powered by X-Rite
More available options:
Unsure which Calibrator is right for you? Click here for a helpful comparison chart
Please see the Specifications tab for additional Technical information:
- Operating System Requirements: (Mac)MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed)
- Operating System Requirements: (Windows)Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed
- Processor Requirements: (Mac)Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better
- Processor Requirements: (Windows)Intel® Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ XP or better
- Memory - 512MB RAM (2GB recommended)
- Disk Space -500MB of available disk space
- Display Resolution - Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- Video Card - Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.
- Connectivity - Powered USB. Network adapter installed and driver loaded.
- Security - User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application
- Internet Connection - High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update
- Languages Supported - Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Product Registration - Product registration is required to receive Calibrite technical support during the warranty period, register directly through www.calibrite.com/register. Please register your device within the first 30 days of purchase
- Warranty - 12 months from the date of purchase by end-user or a longer period if required by local laws