The Tenba Roadie is a sleek, discrete case for uncompromising photographers and filmmakers. Featuring a removable camera insert, exterior pocket and a carry-on compatible model with an uncrushable shell that can be safely shipped or checked at the airport
The Tenba Road...The Tenba Roadie is a sleek, discrete case for uncompromising ...
Camera Roller Bag & Backpack - Roadie Hybrid Roller 21
The Roadie Hybrid Roller 21 by Tenba is a camera roller bag that quickly converts to a backpack, built with top of the line materials for lasting quality.
Carry-On Camera Bag for U.S. and International Airlines
Roadie Hybrid Roller 21 is in accordance with most international and U.S. domestic carry-on requirements. Always make sure to double check with your airline prior to departure as requirements can change.
Charge Devices On the Go
Never stress out again on finding a place to stop and charge your devices! The Roadie Hybrid Roller 21 camera roller bag features Tenba’s exclusively designed rear pocket for storing a portable battery (not included) so you can charge your devices when you want.
What Fits Inside Tenba Roadie Hybrid Roller 21 Camera Roller Bag & Backpack
- 2 DSLRs (up to Pro size with grip)
- 8–10 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8)
- Laptop up to 17″
- Any size tablet
- Tripod or compact light stand can be attached to the outside
Why You’ll Love It
Superior Protection for Your Valuable Camera Gear
- Rigid protective shell with reinforced corners ensures premium protection on all sides
- Looks like high-end luggage but won’t draw attention to your valuable equipment inside
Keeps Your Gear Organized
- Removable padded camera insert for versatility
- Exterior pocket fits a portable battery (not included) for charging devices on the go
- Side pocket for traveling with just about any size tripod or compact lighting stand
- Exterior pocket fits laptop and documents for easy access; top zipper opening speeds you through airport security
- Front organizer pockets make it easy for you to access your passport, tickets, charging cables, and other accessories
- Reinforced pockets on the interior are durable and made from laminated mesh to hold cables, filters, tools, and other accessories
Constructed With Top of the Line Materials
- Wheels with high carbon steel bearings that roll so seamlessly you’ll feel like you’re rolling on glass
- If the wheels, wheel housings, wedge feet, and extending handle parts ever start to wear out you can replace them yourself at home; no need to buy an entirely new camera roller bag
- TSA approved zippered lock for main compartments
- Raincover for added protection from the elements
- Fast-deploying backpack harness
- Removable camera and lens travel insert
- TSA approved combination lock for integrated security cable
- Limited 5 year warranty
Other Rolling Camera Cases in the Tenba Roadie Collection
- Rolling Camera Bag - Roadie Roller 18
- Carry-On Camera Bag - Roadie Roller 21
- Rolling Camera Case - Roadie Roller 24
- Roller Camera Case - Roadie Air Case Roller 21
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight of the Roadie Hybrid Roller 21 Camera Roller Bag
- Weight: 10.1–11.7 lbs
- Exterior: 14″ Width × 21″ Height × 9.25″ Diameter (36 × 53 × 23 cm)
- Interior: 12″ Width × 17″ Height × 6–7″ Diameter (30 × 43 × 15.2–17.7 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 12″ Width × 18.5″ Height × 0.75″ Diameter (30 Width × 47 Height × 2 Diameter cm)
- Fits a laptop up to 17″, plus any size tablet
- Color: Black
Unparalleled Durability and Weather Resistance
Built with the finest materials and hardware on the market, including a water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, 280g brushed tricot and ripstop nylon interior, seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Handle
The Roadie’s 2-position handle extends to a comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling around on a long journey. Its ergonomic handle features a soft coating for a comfortable grip.
Padded top and side handles make the Roadie comfortable to carry even when it’s fully loaded with gear. The waterproof full-grain leather trim improves your grip on the case.
Molded EVA Interior
Maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras can also fit.
Low-Profile EVA Dividers
EVA foam allows dividers to have the protection of thicker dividers but with less weight and less bulk.
Body Armor Base Panel
Bottom of the Roadie has a TPU-coated water- and abrasion-resistant exterior that protects from wet and/or dirty surfaces and wipes clean easily.
Tethered Case Lid
The tethered case lid keeps it upright when opened to use as a mobile workstation, and helps the Roadie maintain a small footprint in tight environments.