http://youtu.be/seGKsbRyQrE Using CamRanger hardware (purchased separately from CamRanger.com) wirelessly control your Nikon or Canon DLSR camera! The first of its kind, no other infrastructure needed! No need to tether to a computer, just connect your camera to the CamRanger and then control wirelessly from your iOS device. Loaded with features: View and set parameters (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, White Balance, Focus Mode, Capture Mode, etc) Live View Live View touch focusing and focus adjustments Remote Capture View 100% resolution images with meta data including histogram (supports JPG and Canon RAW) Import all image formats (including RAW) to iOS Photo Library Movie Recording and focusing Focus Stacking Intervalometer Bulb Mode Advanced Bracketing/HDR Download images to iOS library Grid lines and aspect ratio support GPS tagging of imported images Officially Supported Cameras: Canon 1Dx Canon 5D III Canon 5D II Canon 7D Canon 60D Canon 40D Canon T3i / 600D Canon XSi / 450D Nikon D4 Nikon D3x Nikon D3s Nikon D800/D800E Nikon D700 Nikon D600 Nikon D7000 Nikon D5100 Nikon D5000 Not all cameras support all features, and supporting additional cameras is coming soon. See http://www.CamRanger.com for more detailed information.
CamRanger - iP...http://youtu.be/seGKsbRyQrE Using CamRanger hardware (purchas...
Get a FREE extra battery with purchase! Automatically added to cart; a $19.99 value.
CamRanger is a stand-alone device that connects to select Canon or Nikon DSLR cameras with a provided USB cable. It creates an ad-hoc WiFi network that your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, or Mac can then connect to. A Windows 7/8 application is currently in development. The free CamRanger iOS app then enables control of the camera. There is no need for a computer or existing Internet connection.
- CamRanger operates on a rechargeable, replaceable battery. Battery life varies upon usage but 3 to 6 hours is typical; however, in ideal scenarios over 11 hours can be achieved for intervalometer with no iOS device connected.
- Charges with and can be powered by provided USB charging cable and US AC adapter.
- Wireless network enables connections up to 150 feet. Slow connections have been maintained at 300 feet.
- Comes with protective case for storage and secure attachment.
- Includes Ethernet cable for firmware upgrades for future enhancements.
Cameras Compatible with CamRanger
- Canon: SL1, Xsi, T1i, T2i, T3i, T4i, T5i, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1D Mark III, 1DS Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1Dx, and 1DC
- Nikon: D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D90, D7000, D7100, D300, D300S,D600, D700, D750, D610, D800, D800E, D810, D3, D3s, D3x, D4, D4s, and Df
- Of note the D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7100, D750, D800, D810, Df, and 7D Mark II all require using the cable that came with the camera or purchase an appropriate cable. The cable included with the CamRanger is a USB mini cable that is compatible with all of the other supported cameras.
Devices Compatible with CamRanger
- iOS: iPad 1 and newer (including iPad mini), iPhone 3GS and newer, and iPod Touch 3rd generation and newer (download at the iTunes store)
- Android: 3.2 software and up (download at the Google Play store)
- Kindle: Kindle Fire HD and HDX (download at the Amazon app store)
- Mac OSX: 10.7 and 10.8 OS (download at CamRanger.com)
- Windows: Windows 7 and 8 OS (in beta, download at CamRanger.com)
NEW! Multi-camera tethering, where multiple cameras (each with a CamRanger) can all wirelessly tether to one computer (Mac or Windows) simultaneously: http://camranger.com/multi-camera-tethering/
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
UPDATE: Photographers can take a photo from the camera or from an iPad and have the photo go to multiple devices with the free CamRanger Share app (if you have watermarks turned on, then people sharing will see watermarks. In addition, the CamRanger Share app does NOT require the user to register to the CamRanger). There is also the addition of being able to bridge into an existing network which can allow for extended range or the ability to post images to the internet immediately. You can see more information at: http://www.camranger.
- Wirelessly stream live view from the camera to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Double tap to increase magnification.
- Single tap to focus on an area or make incremental focus adjustments.
- Perform focus stacking.
- Frame rate of about 6–8 fps depending on camera.
Take and View Pictures
- Wirelessly capture images in multiple drive modes.
- Thumbnails automatically appear on the top of the screen after taking a picture.
- Tap a thumbnail to view the image and its associated meta-data.
- Images are always saved to the camera card and optionally downloaded to the iOS device.
- Optionally select to have images automatically view on the iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
View Full Resolution Images
- Double tap to view the image at full resolution.
- Supports full screen mode to maximize the screen size.
- Toggle a variety of overlays: AF points, highlight, shadow, grid lines, and aspect ratio.
- Configure your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to automatically display pictures as they are taken.
- Toggle on ??Client Mode?? to remove camera controls from the iOS device.
- Allows others such as clients, directors, or associates to quickly and wirelessly view the shots after they are taken by the photographer at the camera.
- Start and stop movie recording.
- View video while recording. Focus adjustments and touch focusing.
- Movie features are very camera dependent, see supported cameras for more details.
Intervalometer and Bulb
- Configure as an intervalometer to take time lapse pictures.
- Supports bulb mode with typical control and by using custom defined shutter lengths.
- No need for your iOS device to remain connected after starting.
View and Set Camera Properties
- Shutter Speed
- Metering Mode
- Drive/Shooting Mode
- White Balance
- Image Format
- Focus Mode (Nikon only)
- Auto Exposure Mode (Nikon only)
- Exposure Compensation & Bracketing
- Software Auto-Focus toggle to toggle AF/MF
HDR / Advanced Bracketing
- Configure CamRanger to take a series of pictures automatically varying Shutter Speed, Aperture, or ISO.
- Images can then be post-processed with 3rd party software.
View Camera Card Contents
- View thumbnails of the images on your camera??s memory card.
- Select images to be permanently deleted or download them and save into your iOS photo library.
- Double tap image to view full resolution image.
- Provides very precise focusing control.
- Great for situations requiring awkward camera placements.
- Perform automatic focus stacking to enhance depth of field (post processing with 3rd party software required).