The Tenba Roadie is a sleek, discrete case for uncompromising photographers and filmmakers. Featuring a removable camera insert, exterior pocket and a carry-on compatible model with an uncrushable shell that can be safely shipped or checked at the airport Learn more: http://bit.ly/2C8pQOd
The Tenba Road...The Tenba Roadie is a sleek, discrete case for uncompromising ...
Carry-On Camera Bag - Roadie Roller 21
The Roadie Roller 21 by Tenba is a high-quality carry-on camera bag constructed with durable materials that stand the test of time.
Carry-On Camera Bag for U.S. and International Airlines
Roadie Roller 21 is compliant with most international and U.S. domestic carry-on requirements. Prior to departure, make sure to double check with your airline first as requirements can change.
Charge Devices On the Go
Don’t waste time trying to find an outlet to charge your devices! The Roadie Roller 21 carry-on camera bag features Tenba’s exclusively designed rear pocket for storing a portable battery (not included) so you can charge your devices with ease while traveling.
What Fits Inside Tenba Roadie Roller 21 Carry-On Camera Bag
- 2 DSLRs (up to Pro size with grip)
- 8–10 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8)
- Laptop up to 17″
- Any size tablet
- Tripod or compact light stand can be attached to the outside
Why You’ll Love the Roadie Roller 21
Superior Protection for Your Valuable Camera Gear
- Rigid protective shell with reinforced corners ensures premium protection on all sides.
- Looks like high-end luggage but won’t draw attention to your valuable equipment inside.
Keeps Your Gear Organized
- Removable padded camera insert for versatility.
- Exterior pocket fits a portable battery (not included) for charging devices on the go.
- Side pocket for traveling with just about any size tripod or compact lighting stand.
- Exterior pocket fits laptop and documents for easy access; top zipper opening speeds you through airport security.
- Front organizer pockets make it easy for you to access your passport, tickets, charging cables, and other accessories.
- Reinforced pockets on the interior are durable and made from laminated mesh to hold cables, filters, tools, and other accessories.
Constructed With Top of the Line Materials
- Wheels with high carbon steel bearings that roll so seamlessly you’ll feel like you’re rolling on glass.
- If the wheels, wheel housings, wedge feet, and extending handle parts ever start to wear out you can replace them yourself at home; no need to buy an entirely new carry-on camera bag.
- TSA approved zippered lock for main compartments.
- Raincover for added protection from the elements
- Removable camera and lens travel insert
- TSA approved combination lock for integrated security cable
- Limited 5 year warranty
Other Rolling Camera Cases in the Tenba Roadie Collection
- Rolling Camera Bag - Roadie Roller 18
- Camera Roller Bag & Backpack - Roadie Hybrid Roller 21
- Rolling Camera Case - Roadie Roller 24
- Roller Camera Case - Roadie Air Case Roller 21
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight of the Roadie Roller 21 Carry-On Camera Bag
- Weight: 9–10.6 lbs
- Exterior: 14″ Width × 21″ Height × 9.25″ Diameter (36 × 53 × 23 cm)
- Interior: 12″ Width × 17″ Height × 6.25–7.75″ Diameter (30 × 43 × 15.8–19.6 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 12″ Width × 18.5″ Height × 0.75″ Diameter (30W × 47H × 2D cm)
- Fits a laptop up to 17″, plus any size tablet
- Color: Black
Additional Features of the Roadie Roller 21
Unparalleled Durability and Weather Resistance
Built with the finest materials and hardware on the market, including a water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, 280g brushed tricot and ripstop nylon interior, seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Handle
The Roadie’s 2-position handle extends to a comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling around on a long journey. Its ergonomic handle features a soft coating for a comfortable grip.
Padded top and side handles make the Roadie comfortable to carry even when it’s fully loaded with gear. The waterproof full-grain leather trim improves your grip on the case.
Molded EVA Interior
Maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras can also fit.
Low-Profile EVA Dividers
EVA foam allows dividers to have the protection of thicker dividers but with less weight and less bulk.
Body Armor Base Panel
Bottom of the Roadie has a TPU-coated water- and abrasion-resistant exterior that protects from wet and/or dirty surfaces and wipes clean easily.
Tethered Case Lid
The tethered case lid keeps it upright when opened to use as a mobile workstation, and helps the Roadie maintain a small footprint in tight environments.