Ducks of North America - The Photographer's Guide by E.J. Peiker
E.J. Peiker’s Ducks of North America - The Photographer’s Guide is the most comprehensive book ever written on duck photography.
What’s Inside this eBook
- 133 information-packed pages; downloadable eBook PDF (45 MB).
- Species accounts of every duck found in the wild and in captivity in North America—all 37 natives and 46 non-natives.
- Photos of every species. Male and female photos for North American natives.
- Equipment guide for duck photography.
- Complete guide to field techniques, exposure, composition, natural and artificial lighting, lens technique, and flight shooting.
- Places in North America to photograph every species.
- Formatted to look great on PC, Mac, iPad and any other device that can display PDF files.
- On iPad, it can be loaded into iBooks and double tapping on any photo displays a full screen rendition of the pictures (requires iOS 4.x).
- Complete listing of every waterfowl species on Earth.
This eBook is the essential guide for photographers of all levels to finding and photographing every species of duck that can be photographed in North America. Photographers outside of North America will also find this an essential reference since the techniques for photographing them are the same all over the world and most of the 83 included species are not exclusive to North America.
This guide is available as a downloadable eBook PDF (45 MB).
Other Photography eBooks by E.J. Peiker
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!