Ducks of North America - The Photographer's Guide by E.J. Peiker
E.J. Peiker's Ducks of North America - The Photographer's Guide is the most comprehensive book ever written on duck photography:
- 133 information-packed pages; downloadable eBook PDF (45 MB)
- Species accounts of every duck found in the wild and in captivity in North America?ÿ all 37 natives and 46 non-natives
- Photos of every species. Male and female photos for North American natives.
- Equipment guide for duck photography
- Complete guide to field techniques, exposure, composition, natural and artificial lighting, lens technique, and flight shooting
- Places in North America to photograph every species
- Formatted to look great on PC, Mac, iPad and any other device that can display PDF files
- On iPad, it can be loaded into iBooks and double tapping on any photo displays a full screen rendition of the pictures (requires iOS 4.x)
- Complete listing of every waterfowl species on Earth
This eBook is the essential guide for photographers of all levels to finding and photographing every species of duck that can be photographed in North America. Photographers outside of North America will also find this an essential reference since the techniques for photographing them are the same all over the world and most of the 83 included species are not exclusive to North America.
This guide is available as a downloadable eBook PDF (45 MB).
Please see the Specifications tab below for directions on using eBooks with iPad and other iOS devices.
NatureScapes is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods; we can not issue refunds once the order is purchased, obtained, or is obtainable by you. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any eBook or downloadable item at our site.