Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer's Guide to Iceland (2nd Edition)
Iceland’s scenery is world-renowned and world-class. It is a place photographer’s dream about visiting (and the dreams don’t stop once you’ve been there). Until we published the first edition of Forever Light, there were very few good in-depth resources on photographing Iceland’s natural landscapes. Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer’s Guide to Iceland (Second Edition) is designed to fill this gap, help save you time in planning your trip, and get you to some of the best locations Iceland has to offer.
- Information on more than 34 of the best photography locations in Iceland, with detailed directions and GPS coordinates for each. Also includes a brief summary of 21 additional locations across Iceland.
- Location descriptions including directions, sample photographs, seasonal considerations, and advice on how to approach and photograph the subject.
- Over 130 high-quality photographs to both inform and inspire. Technical information (including exposure settings) is included for nearly every photo.
- Interviews with Justin Reznick, Miles Morgan, Ian Plant, David Thompson, Koveh Tavakkol, and Jim Patterson on subjects like aerial photography, visiting an ice cave, photographing an erupting volcano, photographing puffins, photographing the aurora borealis, and planning your first trip.
- Travel information, including lodging and transportation basics, seasonal variations, and weather information to help you get started in planning your trip.
- Tips for choosing when to visit Iceland for a landscape photography trip, plus sample itineraries.
- Recommended gear and gear considerations.
- 127 full-size high resolution pages, ready for viewing on your tablet, computer monitor, or phone. Forever Light is delivered as a PDF file for immediate download.
This eBook is perfect for any photographer planning to visit (or re-visit) Iceland, and will also appeal to any non-photographer interested in Iceland’s natural scenery. We developed this e-book to be the guide we wished we had for our first trip to Iceland and based on overwhelmingly positive reviews, we seem to have succeeded!
Additions to the First Edition
- 4 new primary locations and 21 new secondary locations.
- More than 30 additional photographs.
- 6 interviews with top landscape photographers to help you plan your trip.
- 30 additional pages of content.
- Updated location information and additional travel planning resources.
If you’re interested in this eBook, check out the savings bundle.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!