Fotopro E6 Tripod
Fotopro E6 Tripod
The Fotopro E6 tripod kit is unique and essential. Unique for its ability to separate the tripod legs and gimbal head and essential to all wildlife, birding, sports and outdoor adventure photography enthusiasts. The E6's 33 lb (15kg) load capacity combined with it's travel friendly weight (5.31 lbs) makes this tripod a must have. It's cutting edge carbon fiber design offers maximum strength and durability to protect your gear while you're braving the wild to get that perfect shot. The Fotopro E6 has premier legs crafted from 1K carbon fiber, yielding high strength to low weight ratio.
The E6 Eagle Series Tripod incorporates a 5-section carbon fiber support with twist locks that disengage with a quarter turn, allowing you to extend the legs from a folded length of 19.5" to a maximum height of 55.1". With its independent leg spread and three variable leg angles, you can lower the tripod to an impressive minimum height of 4.9".
Features and Benefits:
- Gimbal head with 360 degrees of movement. No blind angles in any direction and can be separated
- Accurate Positioning allows the center of gravity to be adjusted from left to right
- High Quality Legs made from 10 layers of 1K Carbon Fiber, giving you higher intensity with a lighter weight
- Changeable angle lock Features 3 leg positions which allows the tripod's legs to be more compact when folded and provides for the lowest shooting angle possible
- Removeable rubber feet which can be interchangeable with spiked feet
- Arca-Swiss long plate with 1/4" UNC
- Flat base diameter of 60mm with 3/8" UNC thread
- Pan bar with adjustable position included
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Load Capacity: 33.1 lbs
- Weight: 5.31 lbs
- Maximum Height: 55.1"
- Minimum Height: 4.9"
- Folded Length: 19.5"
- 5 sections
5 year warranty