- Tripods & Supports
- Tripod Legs & Kits
- Fotopro E6L Tripod
Fotopro E6L Tripod
Fotopro E6L Tripod
This kit offers the ability to separate your tripod legs and gimbal head. This kit is unique and essential for your wildlife, birding, sports and outdoor adventure photography.
The Fotopro E6L's 22 pound (10kg) load capacity and 5.35 pound (2.43kg) weight makes it an excellent choice for the outdoor adventurer who needs a tripod tough enough to go anywhere. The cutting edge carbon fiber design offers maximum strength and durability to protect your gear while you are braving the wild to get that perfect shot. The legs are crafted from 1K carbon fiber, manufactured in Japan, and yield a high strength to low weight ratio. Fotopro's aluminum magnesium alloy gimbal head is specially forged creating a dense molecular structure. As a pioneer in outdoor and adventure tripods, Fotopro uses an anodic oxidation color process to specially treat their alloy surface. The combination of technologies translates into stability and strength for the Fotopro EGL Series Tripods.
Features and Benefits:
- Gimbal head with 360 degrees of movement. No blind angles in any direction and can be separated
- Accurate Positioning allows the center of gravity to be adjusted from left to right
- High Quality Legs made from 10 layers of 1K Carbon Fiber, giving you higher intensity with a lighter weight
- Changeable angle lock Features 3 leg positions which allows the tripod's legs to be more compact when folded and provides for the lowest shooting angle possible
- Removeable rubber feet which can be interchangeable with spiked feet
- Arca-Swiss long plate with 1/4" UNC
- Flat base diameter of 60mm with 3/8" UNC thread
- Pan bar with adjustable position included
- 5 year warranty
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Max Load Capacity: 22 lb
- Max Height: 63 in
- Min Height: 4.9 in
- Folded Length: 24.8 in