Fotopro X-Go Max Tripod
Fotopro X-go Max Tripod
The X-Go Max carbon fiber tripod kit comes complete with the FPH-62Q dual action ball head. It is easy to carry and store, which makes it ideal for all outdoor, nature and adventure photography. With a maximum load capacity of 26.5 lbs the X-Go Max tripod proves to be durable and yet converts easily into a full size monopod. The aluminum 62Q ball head features 2 bubble levels for accuracy and ergonomic locking knobs for easy operation while sporting a panoramic scale. The hidden spiked feet and hidden center column screw for the weight hook insures secure footing and traction on any terrain and in any weather conditions. The 2 section center column permits for low level shooting to get those perfect shots. With removable legs for ease of cleaning and a reversible column, this tripod will be sure to stand the test of time.
- FPH-62Q Ball Head with strong fluid knobs and ergonomic locking handles for easy operation
- Anodized aluminum universal quick release plate with 1/4" -20 camera screw
- 3 leg positions to create a more compact size when folded
- Silicon rubber hand grip
- Rubber feet with hidden spikes for the ultimate traction
- Multi functional legs that transform the tripod into a full size monopod
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
5 Year Warranty
- Load capacity 26 lbs
- Max height 67"
- Min height 18.4"
- Folded length 18.7"
- Carbon Fiber
- 3.55 lbs