Fun in the Dark - A Guide to Successful Night Photography by Beth Ruggiero-York
Have you ever wanted to know how to use your camera at night to capture those exciting images you’ve seen? Beth Ruggiero-York will show you just what needs to be done in her latest eBook.
The concepts and techniques for capturing all types of night images are explained and illustrated. From landscapes with star trails or stars as points, and moonlit landscapes to creative light painting and more, you will learn how to plan and realize your creative vision for long exposures after dark.
Beth then goes on to introduce post-processing for night images. When you come home after shooting, you will be confident knowing how to optimize and manipulate your photographs. Color correction, noise reduction, sharpening and other essential adjustments in Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw are discussed.
Beth Ruggiero-York delivers insights that will help novices and advanced photographers alike in this guidebook that celebrates the beauty of taking pictures in the dark. Join a growing community of night photographers who’ve discovered the beauty and excitement of having Fun in the Dark.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!
Customers also viewed