Gitzo Big Foot All Terrain Monopod Foot can be easily attached to Gitzo Series 2 and Series 3 monopods, offering additional stability when you’re in the field shooting on unpredictable terrain such as mud, sand, and snow.
Why You’ll Love the Gitzo Big Foot
- Absorbs vibration when photographing in sand, mud, and snow.
- Smooth ball movement makes it easier to follow moving subjects like birds and wildlife.
- Attaches via standard universal ⅜″ screw attachment.
- Sold individually so you only purchase how many you need.
- Weighs only 2.85 ounces (0.081 kg)
- Pouch for easy storage when the Gitzo Big Foot is not in use.
- Limited 2 year warranty plus 5 additional years with product registration.
- The Gitzo Big Foot is designed to work with Gitzo Series 2 and Series 3 monopods (shop all Gitzo).
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Gitzo Big Foot Dimensions and Weight
Gitzo Big Foot G1220.130B
- Weight: 2.85 ounces (0.081 kg)
- Diameter: 2.36″ (5.99 cm)
- Diameter including screw attachment: 3.3″ (8 cm)
- Package Weight: 0.15 lb
- Box Dimensions: 4.0″ length × 3.4″ width × 1.5″ height (10.16 cm length × 8.63 cm width × 3.81 cm height)