Gitzo GS3121LVL Systematic Leveling Base for Series 3 Tripods
The Gitzo GS3121LVL is a low profile systematic leveling base designed for use with Gitzo’s Series 3 tripods.
How it Works
Gitzo GS3121LVL is an interchangeable accessory that fits into the tripod’s top casting, allowing a camera to be leveled easily and accurately without the need to adjust each individual tripod leg.
Why You’ll Love the Gitzo GS3121LVL
- The GS3121LVL leveling base tilts 15° in any direction around its large half ball, with the ultra-wide platform providing solid support and high performance.
- Built-in bubble level for convenience.
- Can be used between a Gitzo systematic tripod and the head of your choice (ideally with flat-based fluid heads for video, long-lens photography, or spotting scopes) or mount a camera directly as a heavy-duty, low-profile head substitute under medium or large format cameras.
- Fully compatible with Gitzo’s systematic tripods, in particular with the series’ safety catch feature.
- Gitzo Systematic Series 3 Tripods
- Ideal for use with flat-based fluid heads for video, long-lens photography, or spotting scopes.
Looking for a Gitzo Systematic Tripod to Match?
We are an authorized online retailer of professional tripods from leading industry brands including Gitzo. The Gitzo GS3121LVL is a great accessory compatible with Gitzo Series 3 Tripods. Shop all Gitzo tripods and accessories.
- 1 year limited warranty from Gitzo (5 year extension with registration)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Gitzo GS3121LVL Dimensions and Details
Capacity and Angles
- Load Capacity: 88.18 lbs (40 kg)
- Rotation Angle: 360°
- Tilt Angle: 15°
- Head Type: Ball
- Lock and Resistance Adjustment: Screw from the bottom
- Mounting the Camera: Replaceable plate with ⅜″ thread
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Levels: 1
Weight and Measurements
- Package Weight: 1.4 lb
- Box Dimensions: 5.8″ length × 5.2″ width × 4.0″ height (14.73 cm × 13.20 cm × 10.16 cm)