Guide to Tropical Nature Photography by Gregory Basco & Glenn Bartley
Successful tropical nature photography is all about having a diverse photographic toolkit to ensure that you’re ready to deal with the technical challenges of each shot, freeing your mind to work on the artistic side of your photography. We’ll be taking you through the equipment you’ll need, and we’ll also teach you how to use that equipment in a variety of ways. And we’ll give you tips on finding your subjects and seeing images in the field so that you can produce a beautiful and colorful tropical portfolio. What’s more, the techniques you learn here will open up whole new worlds for your photography back home and on future travels. We believe strongly that if you can capture great images in the tropics, you’ll be well-equipped to capture great images anywhere in the world.
- Exposure strategies for natural light.
- Auto-focus and other settings for shooting wildlife.
- Beginning and advanced flash techniques.
- Sharpness, exposure, and depth of field concerns for tropical landscapes.
- Natural history tips to help you find great subjects.
- Gear recommendations and post-processing tips.
With over 400 pages of text (PDF), illustrative figures, example images, and showcase photographs with shooting data, The Guide to Tropical Nature Photography is a bargain in the world of specialized photographic eBooks!
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!