Hoodoo 20 Backpack - Black
Designed for adventure, the Tamrac Hoodoo series of packs take you and your camera anywhere you want to go. Hoodoo packs are made with water resistant waxed canvas and PU coated ripstop, comfortable harnesses and YKK zippers. With two sizes/styles and three vibrant colors, the Hoodoo series is destined to be your go to camera bag for hiking or traveling. The Tamrac Hoodoo 20 is actually three packs in one: a fully protective camera backpack, stand alone camera shoulder bag or stylish day pack. As a camera backpack, the Hoodoo 20 has easy access through the front of the pack to grab your camera. The fully protective camera module carries compact DSLRs and mirror-less camera systems with extra lenses. The top portion of the bag carries personal items as well as most 15" laptops in it's own protective sleeve, or take out the protective camera module and use as a shoulder bag with included shoulder strap. The included dividers are fully customizable to adapt to your camera gear.
- Removable camera module for compact DSLRs, lenses, flashes, etc.
- Top portion holds a jacket, lunch, personal items, hiking gear, etc.
- Optimized lightweight protective foams
- Waxed canvas and durable ripstop fabrics
- Protective laptop sleeve
- Organizer pocket with key fob strap holds personal items
- Protective foam dividers are fully customizable for your gear
- Water resistant 2x PU coating
- Fully adjustable ergonomically designed shoulder strap
- Compact DSLR Cameras
- Mirrorless Cameras
- Multiple Lenses
- Flash Units
- Lenses up to 21.5 cm (8.5 in) long
- Laptops and tablets up to 15"
- Phone, keys and other accessories
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- External Dimensions - 29.5 x 43 x 15.5 cm (11.5 x 16.5 x 6 in)
- Internal Dimensions - 29 x 42.5 x 15 cm (11 x 16.5 x 5.5 in)
- Weight - 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs)
- PU coating
- Optimized lightweight foams
- ® zippers
- Waxed canvas and ripstop fabrics
- Absolutely NO PVC
Tamrac warrants their products against defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years to the original purchaser from the original date of purchase. Their warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, alteration or repair outside of our facility, acts of God (such as a flood) or accidental damage; nor does it cover the natural breakdown of materials or wear and tear.
If your product does not qualify for warranty coverage, they also have a full repair department and can fix your bag for a nominal fee.
Customers also viewed