Learn more: http://bit.ly/1hFyC5w INDURO GH-Series gimbal heads are ideal for very long, heavy telephoto lenses used in sports or bird/nature photography. Vertical and horizontal tracking of fast moving objects is quick and easy. And balancing a camera/lens system on a gimbal head makes it essentially weightless providing freedom of movement not possible with any other support system. All heads include an Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Fits Size 3 & 4 Tripods. Cat #485-002
Induro GHB2 Gi...Learn more: http://bit.ly/1hFyC5w INDURO GH-Series gimbal hea...
Induro GHB2C Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head
The INDURO™ GHB2C Gimbal Head, made from carbon fiber, is the ideal companion for very long and heavy telephoto lenses used outdoors for bird, wildlife, and nature photography or any other instance where you are photographing action.
Easily Track Fast Subjects in the Field
With the INDURO™ GHB2C, vertical and horizontal tracking of quickly moving subject matter is easy! Balancing a camera and lens system on a gimbal head makes it weightless, providing freedom of movement that’s just not possible with any other camera support system.
Why You’ll Love the INDURO™ GHB2 Gimbal Head
- Made from carbon fiber, this 3 lb head has an impressive strength-to-weight ratio.
- Gravity-balanced operation, providing essentially weightless movement and positioning for your long lens camera system.
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate is an interchangeable industry standard quick release system.
- Oversized lock knobs are essential for providing secure locking of camera angle and rotation, even if you are wearing bulky gloves.
- Exclusive to the INDURO™ GHB2 and GHB2C model, the height adjustable platform and calibrated scale offers maximum balance control.
- For use with lenses up to 800mm
- PU-100 Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- 2 year warranty from INDURO™ (plus an extra 3 years when registering product for a total of 5 years)
Other Gimbal Heads in the INDURO GHB Series
- INDURO™ GHBA Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 300mm)
- INDURO™ GHB1 Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 500mm)
- INDURO™ GHB2 Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 800mm)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
INDURO™ GHB2C Gimbal Head
- Head type - Gimbal Head
- Base Mount - 3/8" - 16 thread
- Quick Release Plate Type - Arca
- Maximum Load: Lenses up to 800mm or 55.1 lb / 25 kg
- Head Base Diameter - 2.2" / 56 mm
- Height - 9.5" / 242 mm
- Weight - 3.0 lb / 1.4 kg
Tilt and Panning Range of the GHB2C
- Tilt Range: +90°/-90° Front
- Panning Range: 360°
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Quick Release (QR) Plate: Dovetail (Arca-Swiss compatible)