This video illustrates the differences between the popular Jobu Design gimbal heads: The Jobu Jr.3 Kit (BWG-J3K) and the Jobu Jr.3 Deluxe (BWG-J3D). Also, we illustrate how to convert the gimbal into a side-mount kit, to save even more weight and space.
Jobu Jr3 vs Jo...This video illustrates the differences between the popular Job...
Junior 3 Deluxe Swing Arm by Jobu Design
The Junior 3 Deluxe Swing Arm by Jobu Design features an integrated quick-release into the swing-arm, making the entire gimbal lighter while increasing swing-capacity (the maximum lens collar foot size can be taller) and for a better grip, integrates a premium, custom-designed fluted knob.
The Junior 3 Deluxe Swing Arm is only a swing arm upgrade, not a complete gimbal head.
Why You’ll Love the Junior 3 Deluxe Swing Arm
- Overall weight of a Junior 3 Lightweight Gimbal Head (sold separately) with this arm is 1.5 lbs (680 kg).
- Hard anodized and constructed of solid 6061-T6 aluminum with all stainless hardware.
- Integrated quick-release.
- Increased swing capacity.
- Load heavy camera lenses easier.
- Vertical balance is adjustable.
- Improved centering of lenses when panning.
- Load capacity of 10 lbs (4.53 kg) when used with the Junior 3 Lightweight Gimbal Head (sold separately).
- Junior 3 Lightweight Gimbal Head by Jobu Design (sold separately)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight
- Swing Arm Weight: 7.83 oz (222 g)
- Package Weight: 0.66 lb (10.56 oz)
- Box Dimensions: 6.3″ length × 4.7″ width × 4.4″ height (16 cm × 11.9 cm × 11.17 cm)