LensCoat LensHide Water-Repellent
Blend into your surroundings with a water-repellent photography blind to secretly capture detailed portraits of wildlife and birds outdoors. The LensHide™Water-Repellent by LensCoat® is a lightweight photography blind that keeps you out of sight to birds and animal life around you.
The same great LensHide covers you, your camera/video gear, and your tripod in a water-repellent material. Made from the same quiet, breathable, lightweight material as the LensCoat RainCoats, the seams are tape sealed. A large camo mesh-screen backed by plastic, allows you to see your subjects while you are covered and doesn’t obstruct your peripheral vision. The LensHide Water-Repellent also has 3 YKK water-repellent zippers for access as well as air flow if needed. The LensHide Water-Repellent Tall has the same great design and is a full 12 inches taller.
Quick and easy to setup up, the roomy LensHide allows you to make adjustments to your gear so your movement is unnoticed by your subjects. A velcro closure on the back of the head keeps the LensHide in place. An elastic cinch strap secures the LensHide to your lens. A velcro sealed top slot allows for quick and easy use of an external flash.
The ultimate in portability, the LensHide folds into it’s own integrated storage and carry pouch with belt loops which is also an accessory pocket when the blind is not in use.
- Explanded mesh window with plastic backing
- Velcro closure for securing on your head
- Elastic cinch cord to secure around the lens
- Velcro front closure
- 3 YKK water-repellent zippers
- Integrated storage pouch with belt loops and 2 d-rings / Internal accessory pocket
- Made in the USA
Please see Specifications tab below for additional details.
Water-Repellent Photography Blind Dimensions
- Standard - 77″ × 68″ (195.5 cm × 172.7 cm)
- Tall - 89″ × 68″ (195.5 cm × 172.7 cm)
- Standard - Weighs 2.8 lbs (44.8 oz)
- Tall - Weighs 3.05 lbs (48.8 oz)