LensCoat LensSack Pro Jr. Beanbag Support
The LensCoat® LensSack™ Pro Jr. series is a “U” shaped LensSack with a removable mounting plate. The mounting plate is made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum with a 3/8”-16 mounting screw allowing you to mount a gimbal or ballhead. The mounting plate can be removed allowing your LensSack™ Pro Jr. to be used as a standard bean bag camera/lens support platform. The LensSack™ Pro Jr. provides excellent stability for cameras with lenses up to 800mm. Whether you are shooting from the ground, slick surfaces, railings, car doors, or safari vehicle, the LensSack™ Pro Jr. will provide a reliable steadfast platform.
All LensSacks are constructed with the same heavy-duty water-resistant Codura as LensCoat's Xpandable Long Lens bags and TravelHood™. The LensSack™ Pro comes to you unfilled and its high quality YKK locking zipper prevents leaks while easily allowing you to add the fill of your choice.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum mounting plate with 3/8-16 mounting screw for a gimbal or ballhead
- Mounting plate is removable for standard beanbag use
- Heavy-duty water-resistant Codura
- 2 locking zippers for easy filling and emptying
- Non-slip grip material on the bottom (in the U)
- M.O.L.L.E webbing system to easily add pouches and accessories
- 2 storage pockets
- 2 adjustable straps to secure and carry your LensSack
- Re-enforced stitched seams
- Available in Black, Digital Camo, Forest Green Camo, Realtree Max4, Realtree AP Snow
- Proudly made in the USA
- Weight of LensSack Pro Jr. empty - 9oz (.255kg)
- Weight of LensSack Pro Jr. filled with sunflower seeds - 5lb 8oz (2.494kg)
- Weight of mounting plate - 4.2oz (.11kg)
- Dimensions when full - 7"h x 6.5"w x 7.5"d (17.78h x 16.51w x 19.05w cm)