LensCoat RainCoat 2 Standard
LensCoat RainCoat 2 provides protection for your camera and lens from the elements like rain, snow, salt spray, dirt, sand and dust while allowing you easy access to the camera and lens controls. It has all same great features as the original RainCoat but adds an additional integrated pocket with foldaway arm sleeve on the left side for easier access to zoom and focus. The RainCoat 2 comes in two sizes Pro (for DSLRs with lenses from 200-400/300mm 2.8 - 800mm) and Standard (for DSLRs with small lenses up to 100-400/400mm f5.6). The RainCoat 2 is constructed from a lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot material. Available in Black, Green, Navy, Realtree Max4, Realtree AP Snow, Digital Camo, and Forest Green camouflage pattern. The seams are tape sealed for maximum protection.
NO dedicated eyepiece required.
The RainCoat 2 goes on quickly and easily. Its versatility through the use of the cinch straps allows you to adjust the length of the cover and to keep it snug around your lens. It has 2 fold out arm sleeves from its integrated pockets for access to the camera and lens controls. You can also access the camera through the rear opening and the lens through the hook & loop bottom closure.
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot material
- Super quiet
- No slip rubber around hood section for solid grip on hood (no bungee cord)
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug
- 2 Integrated pockets with foldaway arm sleeves for camera and lens control access
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Tape seam sealed
- NO dedicated eyepiece required
- Mesh storage and transportation pouch included
- Hood extension sleeve included for 600mm and 800mm lenses
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards
- Made in the USA
This RainCoat 2 Standard Model is 20.5" 9.4oz. Also available in a pro model (30.5" 11.6oz) (hood extension for 600mm & 800mm 8" 2.4oz).
Care: Allow to dry before storing. Clean with water only. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not dry clean.
Customers also viewed