Manfrotto Compatible Fusion Plate
Fusion Photo Gear Manfrotto Compatible Fusion Plate
The Fusion Plate model FPG-2001 is a Manfrotto 200pl or RC2 Compatible tripod quick release plate with a deployable attachment loop. The attachment loop allows the photographer to connect a sling-style shoulder strap, such as those made by BlackRapid, to their camera while maintaining the ability to connect to a tripod. The FPG-2001 Fusion Plate is compatible with Manfrotto tripod heads that accept 200pl or RC2 quick release plates. With the Fusion Plate the photographer can move quickly between their tripod and their camera carry strap, without the hassle of attaching/detaching devices to the camera. The Fusion Plate is constructed of color anodized aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel.
Fusion Plate Features:
- includes a connection point for a hand strap
- an anti-twist pad to lock the Fusion Plate into place
- a captive screw for securing the plate to the camera. The screw is retained in the plate when not connected to the camera such that it is not easily lost.
- Manfrotto 200pl/RC2 Compatible Fusion Plate with a color specific (Black, Red or Blue) Anodized Finish.
- 5/32″ Hex Key Wrench
- Attachment Screw
- Instruction Sheet
Available in Black, Red, Blue
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information and measurements.
Dimensions and Weight:
- 2.1 x 1.7 x 0.4" (5.33 x 4.32 x 1.02cm)
- 1.7 oz (48.19g)