Mark IV User's Guide by Arthur Morris
The Mark IV User's Guide by Arthur Morris is a downloadable PDF eBook (2.9 MB). Updates will always be free!
As the Mark IV is in many ways similar to the Canon EOS-1D MIII camera body, folks moving to the Mark IV from the Mark II will not be as challenged as those who have used any other Canon professional or pro-sumer digital camera bodies. That said there are enough new bells and whistles on the Mark IV to make it a valuable learning experience even for Mark III folks. The MIV UG is fairly comprehensive; it covers all of the camera controls including buttons, dials, and wheels and most of the menu items and Custom Functions except those dealing with video. The stuff on AF and AF with Live View will blow you away! As always, the Mark IV UG is written in Arthur's easy to read, easy to understand style.
After following Arthur's own directions and doing the micro-adjustment on a Mark IV/800 combo (with the new, larger test chart!) he wound up setting +4 for that combo alone and +6 with the 1.4X II TC added to the mix. Already sharp images got just a bit sharper!
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!