MindShift Gear Multi-Mount Holster 50
The Multi-Mount Holster series offers five key mounting configurations: Shoulder, Front, Chest, Pack and Belt. Whether on a quick outing or an overnight trip, this feature rich bag is ideal for any outdoor enthusiast requiring reliable function and durability. An Elements Barrier™ under the zippered lid shields your camera from sand, dust and other harsh conditions. The unique Multi-Mount Strap System is quickly adjustable and secures the holster in the desired position. The system also includes an attachable, stretch-free neoprene shoulder strap providing next-to-skin comfort and versatility.
Multi-Mount Holster 50
- Holds 1 gripped Pro DSLR (Nikon D3/D4 series or Canon 1D/1Ds/1DX series) and 1 standard zoom lens
- Holds 1 standard DSLRs with L-bracket (Nikon D800/D700) and 1 standard zoom lens
- 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 80-400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
- Front pocket holds SB-910 (Nikon Speedlight); 600 RT (Canon Speedlite)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Multi-Mount offers diversity with five key mounting configurations: Shoulder, Front, Chest, Pack and Belt
- Elements Barrier™ under zipper and seam-sealed rain cover block unnecessary elements from reaching equipment
- Expandable front pocket for essentials includes organizer pocket, two separate loops for memory card holder and keys, and double sliders (Speedlight flash or tabletop tripod on the Multi-Mount 30 and Multi-Mount 50 sizes)
- Series holsters are sized-to-fit the specific digital camera configurations of today??s DSLRs with attached quick release or L-bracket
- Unique pack mount, not available yet in the outdoor market, offers multi-day carrying solution
- Domed top creates room for attached camera strap storage
- Stretch-free neoprene shoulder/neck strap
- The bags are constructed with premium materials for durability and a lightweight build, including YKK RC zippers, 420 D Nylon exterior for durability, airmesh on the back
- Internal zippered lid pocket
- Removable LCD screen protector and adjustable divider(s) for different lens configurations
- Main compartment security loop to secure camera to lanyard in precarious environments
- Top grab handle
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves
- Shoulder strap loops double as clip-in point for water bottles, etc.
Unique pack mount, not available yet in the outdoor market, offers multi-day carrying solution:
- Weight Bearing Shoulder Strap: Stretch-free neoprene comfort; Slip resistant shoulder pad; Webbing slides freely through shoulder pad; Lightweight clips; Two-sided length adjustment including one ladderlock
- Weight Bearing Pack (Front Harness) Mount Straps: Quick-release SR buckles for instant removal; Pivoting lightweight clips; Attaches to any pack with daisy webbing on the shoulder harness
- Stabilizer Waist Belt: Lightweight and compact; Designed to easily pivot the shoulder bag configuration around over the webbing
- Stabilizer Straps: Quickly wraps around any shoulder straps and creates triangulated stabilization from low and high points on the front end of the bag; Dedicated tuck-away pockets
Product Dimensions & Weights
Multi-Mount Holster 50
- External Dimensions: 13.3?H x 8.5?W x 8.8?D (34H x 21.5W x 22D cm)
- Camera Compartment: 11.3? H x 7.3? W x 6.5? D (28.5 H x 18.5 W x 16.5 D cm)
- Weight: 14.9 oz (Weight with all straps and rain cover: 1 lb 7.6 oz)
Exterior: For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has high- quality YKK?? zippers, 420D high-density nylon, 420D velocity nylon, 320G, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 200D poly, velex, high-density closed-cell foam, belly-o mesh, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.