MindShift Gear Rotation Lens Switch Case
The Switch Case is a lightweight and versatile unpadded modular lens/accessory pouch that can be carried on the belt of the rotation180° pro. Lightweight and versatile, this belt pouch will accommodate most wide angle to telephoto lenses including 17-40, 14-24, tilt shift, 24-70 and 70-200 lenses. An external zippered pocket holds filters, cable release or a cleaning cloth.
What's Included: Switch Case, with a padded internal divider Rain cover.
- Greatly increases capacity for camera gear in the rotation180° Professional backpack
- "Pop-down" feature expands size for longer lenses
- Fits on modular belt rail of rotation180° Professional backpack and most standard belts
- Zippered closures open and close with one hand
- Removable padded divider can protect two items side by side
- Outer zippered pocket for filters/accessories
- Fitted rain cover stows in bottom pouch
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
The Switch Case can be configured as a single bag, or divided to hold two items. It will hold a wide array of camera equipment. Some examples are included here.
- 70-200mm f2.8 lens with hood reversed (Zipper pop-down extended)
- 24-70mm f2.8, 24-105mm f/4, 14-24mm, 17-40, 105mm, or 70-300mm lenses with hood
- One lens (no hood) and one pro sized speedlight (Nikon/Canon)
- Two speedlights (Nikon/Canon)
- 4x6 filter kit and accessories
Dimensions, Weight, and Materials
- Retracted: 18cm H x 11.5 W x 8cm D (7" x 4.5" x 3")
- Extended: 26cm H x 12.5cm Wx 9cm (10" x 4.5" x 3")
- Weight: 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Materials: 30D RIPSTOP PU, 210 D nylon, 140 D silver toned nylon, YKK zippers