Nature Photo Guides - Iceland Bundle
The Iceland Bundle by Nature Photo Guides includes two eBooks:
- Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer's Guide to Iceland
- Iceland: Black + White - Photography Portfolio by Sarah Marino
About Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer's Guide to Iceland
This ebook is perfect for any photographer planning to visit (or re-visit) Iceland, and will also appeal to any non-photographer interested in Iceland’s natural scenery. We developed this e-book to be the guide we wished we had for our first trip to Iceland and based on overwhelmingly positive reviews, we seem to have succeeded! Learn more about Forever Light: The Landscape Photographer’s Guide to Iceland.
About Iceland: Black + White - Photography Portfolio by Sarah Marino
Iceland: Black + White is an ebook photography portfolio featuring 82 images over 56 pages, plus a short introductory essay. With so many natural contrasts, interesting textures, and dramatic landscapes, Iceland makes a perfect subject creating black and white photographs. The included photographs feature locations across Iceland, including the coast, mountains, waterfalls, geothermal features, and smaller scenes. Learn more about Black + White - Photography Portfolio by Sarah Marino.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!