OP/TECH Classic Strap
The tailored design of OP/TECH's classic strap is made with soft, durable neoprene combined with a unique "Comfort-Stretch" binding. While the neoprene evenly distributes the weight, the unique binding gives added support in order to eliminate shoulder and neck fatigue. This combination makes your camera and binoculars feel lighter and more comfortable. The quick disconnects give the strap an added feature as they can be reattached together to form a small carrying handle when the shoulder strap is not in use.
- Fits most cameras and binoculars using 3/8" (9,525mm) webbing connectors
- Tailored design incorporates "Comfort-Stretch" binding for added support
- Easy to attach
- Fully adjustable, quick disconnects, connection system capabilities
- Very strong and durable, washable
- Available in black, red, navy, steel and forest green colors
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Recommended Load: Up to 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Carry Style: Neck
- # of Connection Points: Two
- Connection Type: 3/8" Webbing
- Pad Dimensions: 2" by 15" Neoprene (5.08cm - 38.1cm)
- Strap Length: fully adjustable 25" to 51" (63.5cm - 129.5cm)
- Materials: Neoprene pad with Comfort-Stretch binding, nylon webbing and leather tabs
- Quick Disconnects: Yes
- Webbing Width: 3/8"
- Made in the USA
The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.