These are no ordinary lens pouches. No longer do lenses have to be put in a square pouch - the Snoot Boot is cylindrical just like a lens. They are also ideal for tripod ball heads as they can be secured to the ball head when it is attached to the tripod or when it's stored separately. The wide-mouth opening makes it easy to retrieve a lens while the drawstring closure secures it tightly with a spring lock. The Snoot Boot can be attached to a belt or a D-ring of a photo vest so that it's always available.
- Protects most lenses against dust, moisture and impact
- Cylindrical design for better fit
- Wide-mouth opening for easy access
- Drawstring closure, belt loop, and snap hook attachment keeps the lens secure and easy to access
- Available in Wide-Body sizes to accommodate large lenses
- Offers ideal protection for tripod ball heads
- Made in the USA
Please see the Specifications tab below for sizing information.
Available Sizes (view in detailed images above)
- (a) Wide Body Small: 4″ Diameter X 5″ L
- (b) Wide Body Medium: 4.5″ Diameter X 6.5″ L
- (c) Wide Body Large: 4.5″ Diameter X 8″ L
- (d) Mini: 3″ Diameter X 4″ L
- (e) Small: 3.2″ Diameter X 6″ L
- (f) Medium: 3.5″ Diameter X 8″ L
- (g) Large: 3.6″ Diameter X 9″ L
Dimensions given are the actual pouch. Allow an extra 1″ (2.5cm) length beyond the length of your lens to ensure a proper fit.