- Gift Ideas for Photographers
- Stocking Stuffers for Photographers
- P-40 Arca-Swiss Style Lens Plate, 5.88" Long
P-40 Arca-Swiss Style Lens Plate, 5.88" Long
The Wimberley Arca-Swiss style lens plates come with safety stops at the front and back of the plate in order to prevent your lens from accidentally slipping out of the quick release clamp.
The double dovetail cross-section on the plates allows you to attach Wimberley flash brackets to the upper or lower surface of the plate. Wimberley plates are ideal for Wimberley's flash bracket system components but have been milled to also accommodate Really Right Stuff and Kirk flash brackets.
The P-40 plate does not have an anti-twist flange; please secure it with multiple fasteners.
Lens plate and replacement feet compatibility chart →
Includes a 5 year warranty.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Four fasteners and a hex key to secure them to the lens plate.
- Three screws (two captive) and their hex key to affix the plate to the lens.
- Check the lens chart to see if your lens requires extra fasteners. If your lens has a 3/8" mounting hole instead of the smaller 1/4" hole you can purchase a brass reducer bushing which will solve this problem.
- Consider the Wimberley flash bracket system, which allows flexibility with flash configurations, from macro to telephoto applications.
- Learn more about Wimberley Lens Plate Compatibility and Features →