Photographer's Guide to California's Central Coast by George Graves
The coastal stretch of central California is a coastline defined by storm-battered cliffs, quiet bays and lagoons, offshore rocks backlit by a golden sunset, skies filled with migrating birds, and ocean waters inhabited by seals, whales, dolphins, and sea otters, along with a landscape of coastal pines, twisted ancient oaks, coastal range vineyards, historic missions, and misty coastal cypress groves.
Photographically, this area of the west coast holds a bounty of diverse subject matter and for that reason it is worthy of our time and effort to explore and photographically capture both its subtly and majesty in a variety of locations.
This 82 page, downloadable PDF eBook with its richly illustrated photographs and corresponding detailed, informative text will give you the necessary tools to plan your next photographic exploration of this diverse and evocative coastal landscape.
- Shell Beach
- Avila Bay
- SanLuisObispo Mission
- LosOsos Oaks State Reserve
- Montana de Oro SP
- Point Buchon
- Morro Rock & Harbor
- Backwater Sites of Morro Bay Estuary
- Estero Bluffs State Park
- Harmony Headlands State Park
- Coastal Range Wine Country
- San Simeon Bay & Point
- Piedras Blancas
- Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park
- Garrapata State Park
- Point Lobos State Reserve
Other Photography eBooks by George Graves
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!