Pro Camera Backpack - G Elite G26
Pro Camera Backpack - G Elite G26 is a revolutionary, butterfly multi-access system that is the smartest way to carry and access your camera gear in the field.
G Elite G26 by TAMRAC® features a unique configuration that maximizes the interior space of the bag, making it so you can work right out of it with multiple bodies attached to lenses in the field.
What Fits Inside the G Elite G26
- DSLR Cameras including battery grips
- Mirrorless cameras
- Multiple lenses
- Flash units
- Lenses up to 18″ (35.56 cm) long attached to camera body
- Tablets and laptops up to 15″
- Phone and other accessories
- Water bottle using pocket on outside of backpack
Why You’ll Love Pro Camera Backpack - G Elite G26
- In a lightweight design, G26 comfortably fits pro sized DSLRs (with or without L-brackets), medium format systems, and long lenses up to 500 mm.
- Easy to travel with! G26 fits the overhead compartment of most commercial aircraft worldwide.
- Protective compartment holds up to a 15 inch laptop.
- Butterfly straps like the Kiboko line of backpacks offer access to only the gear you need when in crowded spaces like tour vehicles or tough conditions. It’s also a helpful feature when you don’t want to expose your entire kit.
- Camera backpack is easy to open, which is great when you’re loading and unloading equipment. All you have to do is pinch the buckle and the butterfly straps release to open the bag in full.
- Fully adjustable divider system so you can organize gear to your liking.
- Main compartment can be locked.
- Stowaway harness with removable waist belt.
- Multi-point tripod and monopod configurations.
- Subtle branding so you’re not advertising that you’re carrying expensive equipment.
- Fail-safe shoulder strap buckles for peace of mind.
- Expandable exterior mesh pocket and several interior mesh pockets.
- Interior zipper garages, velcro strap keepers, and key fob.
- Charcoal gray color is neutral and low-profile.
Innovative Backpack Constructed With Highest Quality Materials
- Fully riveted handles.
- Durable materials and perfect craftsmanship with the best zippers in the world.
- Zippers feature a weather-resistant coating to repel water while still being flexible and easy to pull.
- M.O.L.L.E. compatible side attachment system for multi-point tripod and monopod configurations.
- Quick hook side straps.
- 2 full-length external accessory compartments for keeping your passport, travel documents, snacks, and a jacket.
- Internal pockets feature a completely adjustable divider system for organization.
- Seam-sealed raincover that can be adjusted or used as a ground cloth.
- Custom fit dust bag for storing your backpack when it’s not in use.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight of the G26 Pro Camera Backpack
- Exterior Dimensions: 14.17″ × 18.11″ × 9.05″ (36 cm × 46 cm × 23 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 12.99″ × 16.92″ × 7.08″ (33 cm × 43 cm × 18 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 pounds (2.0 kg)
Camera Backpack Materials
- 520D/420D Dyneema Ripstop with 2x PU coating
- N500D Cordura with 2x PU coating
- YKK® RC-FUSE zippers with water repellent
- Lining is N70D Ripstop with 2x PU coating
- Rain Cover is N70D Ripstop with PU X1 Silicone coating
- Woojin (WJ) hardware and pullers
- Padded air mesh