The Tenba Roadie is a sleek, discrete case for uncompromising photographers and filmmakers. Featuring a removable camera insert, exterior pocket and a carry-on compatible model with an uncrushable shell that can be safely shipped or checked at the airport
The Tenba Road...The Tenba Roadie is a sleek, discrete case for uncompromising ...
Roller Camera Case - Roadie Air Case Roller 21
Ship it to your location or check it at the airport. Whatever you decide, the Roadie Air Case Roller 21 is a virtually uncrushable roller camera case.
Rest Assured, Your Gear Will Make It to Your Destination Safely
It’s no secret that luggage can be put through the wringer while in transit to your final destination. Tenba’s patented Air Case construction makes it so that the roller camera case can be safely shipped or checked as luggage, and it’s virtually uncrushable. Roadie Air Case Roller 21 is compliant with most international and U.S. domestic carry-on regulations (double check with your airline prior to your trip as requirements can change).
Charge Devices On the Go
You’ll never have to worry again about where you’ll charge your laptop and smartphone. The Roadie Air Case 21 roller camera case has a built-in rear pocket dedicated to storing a portable battery (not included). Keep your devices fully charged when you want to!
What Fits Inside Tenba Roadie Air Case Roller 21 Roller Camera Case
- 2 DSLRs (up to Pro size with grip)
- 8–10 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8)
- Tripod or compact light stand can be attached to the outside
Why You’ll Love It
Superior Protection for Your Valuable Camera Gear
- Crush-proof shell with reinforced corners ensures superior rigidity and protection on all sides.
- Looks like high-end luggage but won’t draw attention to your valuable equipment inside.
Keeps Your Gear Organized
- Removable padded camera insert for versatility.
- Exterior pocket fits a portable battery (not included) for charging devices while traveling.
- Side pocket for traveling with just about any size tripod or compact lighting stand.
- Reinforced interior pockets are durable and made from laminated mesh to hold cables, filters, tools, and other accessories.
Constructed With Top of the Line Materials
- Wheels with high carbon steel bearings that roll so seamlessly you’ll feel like you’re rolling on glass.
- If the wheels, wheel housings, wedge feet, and extending handle parts ever start to wear out you can replace them yourself at home; no need to buy an entirely new roller camera case.
- TSA approved zippered lock for main compartments.
- Raincover for added protection from the elements.
- Removable camera and lens travel insert.
- TSA approved combination lock for integrated security cable.
- Limited 1 year warranty.
Other Rolling Camera Cases in the Tenba Roadie Collection
- Rolling Camera Bag - Roadie Roller 18
- Carry-On Camera Bag - Roadie Roller 21
- Camera Roller Bag & Backpack - Roadie Hybrid Roller 21
- Rolling Camera Case - Roadie Roller 24
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight of the Roadie Air Case Roller 21 Roller Camera Case
- Weight: 8.9–10.3 lbs
- Exterior: 14″ Width × 21″ Height × 9″ Diameter (36 × 53 × 23 cm)
- Interior: 12″ Width × 18″ Height × 6″ Diameter (30 × 46 × 15 cm)
- Color: Black
Unparalleled Durability and Weather Resistance
Built with the finest materials and hardware on the market, including a water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, 280g brushed tricot and ripstop nylon interior, seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Handle
The Roadie’s 2-position handle extends to a comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling around on a long journey. Its ergonomic handle features a soft coating for a comfortable grip.
Padded top and side handles make the Roadie comfortable to carry even when it’s fully loaded with gear. The waterproof full-grain leather trim improves your grip on the case.
Molded EVA Interior
Maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras can also fit.
Low-Profile EVA Dividers
EVA foam allows dividers to have the protection of thicker dividers but with less weight and less bulk.
Body Armor Base Panel
Bottom of the Roadie has a TPU-coated water- and abrasion-resistant exterior that protects from wet and/or dirty surfaces and wipes clean easily.
Tethered Case Lid
The tethered case lid keeps it upright when opened to use as a mobile workstation, and helps the Roadie maintain a small footprint in tight environments.