You can only take a rolling bag so far. When the terrain becomes uneven, simply convert the Airport TakeOff V2.0 to a backpack so you can carry your gear to the location. Sized to meet the needs of a traveling professional, the Airport TakeOff V2.0 fits most U.S. domestic and international airline carry-on requirements. KEY FEATURES - Integrated backpack straps with comfortable shoulder harness and back panel padding - Holds up to a 400 mm f/2.8, two standard bodies and other assorted lenses - Large front pocket fits up to a 17” laptop* and a 10” tablet† For more information, see: https://www.thinktankphoto.com/collections/airport-series/products/airport-takeoff-v2-0
Airport TakeOf...You can only take a rolling bag so far. When the terrain becom...
Rolling DSLR Camera Backpack Airport TakeOff v2.0
Airport TakeOff™ v2.0 is a rolling DSLR camera bag that converts into a backpack, holding up to a 400mm ƒ/2.8, 2 standard bodies, and other assorted lenses.
Sized to meet the requirements of photographers who love to travel, Airport TakeOff™ v2.0 fits most U.S. domestic and international airline carry-on requirements. Prior to your trip, double check with your airline for current carry-on requirements.
Why You’ll Love Traveling with Airport TakeOff™ v2.0
Carry Everything You Need for Your Journey
- Large front pocket will fit up to a 17″ laptop and 10″ tablet. We recommend using the Artificial Intelligence v3.0 laptop sleeve (sold separately) for added protection.
- Thoughtfully designed interior of rolling DSLR camera bag maximizes the amount of gear you can carry-on while still meeting most U.S. and international requirements.
- Special pocket on front flap is convenient for keeping your smartphone or sunglasses.
- Dedicated pocket for mounting a tripod or keeping a water bottle.
- Top compartment cradles large camera bodies.
- Zippered organizer on front of laptop compartment.
- Interior zippered pockets are perfect for storing batteries, CF cards, filters, and other accessories.
- Business card holder on top offers quick identification.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time.
Constructed with the Best Materials in the Industry
- Integrated backpack straps have a shoulder harness that’s comfortable to wear, featuring padding on the back panel.
- Retractable handle is strong and durable, with inset channel on aluminum tubing.
- Made using the highest quality materials available, including YKK® RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, high-density velex and closed-cell PU foam.
- Roll your gear quietly with high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings.
Rolling DSLR Camera Backpack Offering Peace of Mind
- Keep your gear safe using the included cable and combination lock to secure zippers.
- Extend the life of your rolling DSLR camera backpack with a retractable handle, wheels, and feet that can be replaced when you need to.
- Extra tall wheel housings offer protection from scrapes and scratches.
- No more struggling! Grab handles on 3 sides make it easy to lift the bag into overhead bins.
What Fits Inside the Airport TakeOff™ v2.0 Rolling Camera Case
- 2 DSLRs with lenses attached plus 2–4 additional lenses, 15″ laptop, and a 10″ tablet.
- Max Lens: 400mm ƒ/2.8 attached (hood reversed).
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses detached plus 4–6 additional lenses, 15″ laptop, and a 10″ tablet.
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Cable with combination lock
- Tripod straps
- Tripod cup
- Seam-sealed raincover with storage pouch
- Limited lifetime warranty
If you’ll be traveling with a laptop, we highly recommend using Think Tank’s Artificial Intelligence v3.0 laptop sleeve for extra protection (sold separately).
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight - Rolling DSLR Camera Backpack Airport TakeOff v2.0
- Internal Dimensions: 13″ Width × 18.5″ Height × 5.3–6.8″ Depth (33 cm Width × 47 cm Height × 13–17 cm Depth)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14″ Width × 21″ Height × 8″ Depth (35.5 cm Width × 53 cm Height × 22 cm Depth)
- Laptop Pocket: 11.4″ Width × 16.3″ Height × 1.4″ Depth (29 cm Width × 41.5 cm Height × 3.6 cm Depth); *lightly padded pocket fits a laptop in a sleeve or slim case.
- Tablet Pocket: 9.8″ Width × 9.4″ Height × 0.8″ Depth (25 cm Width × 24 cm Height × 2 cm Depth)
- Weight: 8.7–9.7 lbs (3.9–4.4 kg), depending on accessories used.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- 600D polyester
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- SpanKodra front pocket
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- 320G airmesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.