The Airport series of backpacks camera bags have an ultra efficient design that maximize space for your camera gear and still meet airline carry-on requirements. When you're getting on a plane you want to be sure that your bag will fly with you, that's why we design and test our bags for the traveling photographer. Their light, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort along with lumbar support. The air mesh paneling keeps backs cool. The height-adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit. A removable waist belt, side water bottle pocket, tripod/ monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover extend their versatility. The two smaller bags, the Airport Commuter and the Airport Essentials, are designed to fit under-seat in regional commuter planes. Airport Commuter backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-commuter.aspx Airport Accelerator backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-accelerator.aspx Airport Essentials Backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-essentials.aspx Full range of airport series backpacks camera bags: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/camera-backpacks/airport-backpacks.aspx Gear Profile: • Airport Accelerator accommodates two pro size DSLRs, six to eight standard zooms, a 500 f/4.0, iPad, and up to a 17" laptop. The largest of the three, this one has a padded removable waist belt. • Airport Commuter accommodates a pro size DSLR, four to six standard zooms, (increased depth holds a 400 f/2.8), iPad and 15" laptop. • Airport Essentials accommodates a standard DSLR, four to six standard zooms, iPad, and up to 13" laptop.
Airport Series...The Airport series of backpacks camera bags have an ultra effi...
Setting the Ai...How to set the combination locks on the Airport Series rolling...
Rolling DSLR Camera Backpack Airport TakeOff
Airport TakeOff™ by Think Tank Photo is a rolling DSLR camera bag that converts to a backpack, holding up to a 400mm ƒ/2.8, 2 standard bodies, and other assorted lenses.
Making the conversion to or from a rolling camera bag to a comfortable backpack is easy because the straps can be tucked away to immediately start rolling or completely zipped inside the rear panel.
- Integrated backpack straps with comfortable shoulder harness and back panel padding
- Meets most international and U.S. domestic carry-on requirements; as always double check with your airline for their current requirements
- No more struggling! The bottom handle makes it easy for over head lifting
- Extend the life of your rolling camera bag with user replaceable wheels
- Business card holder and zippered pocket
What Fits Inside the Airport TakeOff™ Rolling Camera Case
- 2 standard DSLRs or 1 gripped DSLR + 1 standard
- 400mm ƒ/2.8
- 17″ laptop
- 4–6 additional lenses
- Example: Nikon D810 mounted to 24–70mm ƒ/2.8, D3s, 70–200mm ƒ/2.8, 105mm ƒ/2.8 macro, 50mm ƒ/1.4, 14–24mm ƒ/2.8, SB900
- Example: Canon 5DMIII, 400mm ƒ/2.8, 70–200mm ƒ/2.8, 50mm ƒ/1.2, 16–35mm ƒ/2.8
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Cable lock
- Tripod straps
- Tripod cup
- Seam-sealed raincover
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight
- Internal: 13″ W x 18.5″ H x 5.3–6.8″ D (33 x 47 x 13–17 cm)
- Exterior: 14″ W x 21″ H x 8″ D (35.5 x 53 x 22 cm)
- Laptop Pocket: 11.4″ W x 16.3″ H x 1.4″ D (29 x 41.5 x 3.6 cm); lightly padded pocket fits a laptop in a sleeve or slim case
- Weight: 8.6–10.3 lbs (3.9–4.7 kg), depending on accessories used
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 420D velocity nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- Replaceable in-line skate wheels
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- Ultra-stretch pockets
- 3D air mesh
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Color: Black
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed raincover
- Closed cell foam and PE board reinforced dividers
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.