Seculine Twin-1 R3 Wireless/Wired Remote Shutter Release
The Seculine Twin-1 Remote is able to trigger your camera's shutter from up to 300 feet (91 m) away!
The Twin-1 has the capability to operate a delayed shutter release, and supports half shutter depress for pre-focusing and other camera functions.
The infrared wireless remote system includes a sender unit packaged together with a receiver unit which connects directly into your camera's shutter release port. The Twin-1 remote system also includes a cable for wired release, and the sender includes a white LED torchlight.
Great for landscape, bulb exposures, or if you want to be in the picture yourself! The Twin-1 is designed for cameras that do not have a built-in IR receiver. If you do not see your camera below, you may be able to use the Twin-1 R3 UT Universal Release for cameras with built-in IR receivers.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information including camera compatibility.
- Wireless Range: 300 ft. / 90m
- Cable Length: 1 meter
- Battery: Transmitter: 23A 12v (included); Receiver: CR2032 Type (3V)
- Dimensions: Receiver: 1.1" x 2.4" x 1.2" (28x60x30mm); Transmitter: 1"x3.5"x.7" (26x88x17mm)
- Weight: Receiver: .5 oz (14g); Transmitter: .7oz (19g)
- Canon: 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 1D, 1Ds, 1D Mk II, 1D Mk II N, 1D Mk III, 1Ds Mk III, 5D, 5D Mk II
- Nikon: D2H, D2X, D200, D300, D700, D3, D3X
- Fuji: S3 Pro, S5 Pro