Shimoda Action X70 Backpack
Shimoda Action X70 Backpack
The Action X70 Backpack from Shimoda Designs was created to accommodate the new DV Core Units (Large and XL). The Action-X70 accommodates larger Cine, Digital Video and DSLR camera kits. Its 70L of volume carries a lot of gear and is supported by an extra-plush and supportive removable belt and shoulder strap system. Like all Action-X series packs, it features an expandable roll-top that can quickly add 7L of volume to the bag. Two large side pockets are great for packing gimbals. The shoulder straps have two zipper sleeves to carry most phone sizes, plus accessories or a water bottle. The X70 also makes a great camping bag for photographers chasing sunrises in remote locations. Core Unit(s) sold separately.
Features and Highlights:
- Anti-theft Rear Camera Access - The Shimoda Action X70 backpack offers a rear equipment compartment which allows wide, unobstructed access to the bulk of your gear. It has an EVA-padded door-style opening which acts as added protection against airborne elements in difficult shooting environments and can help keep snow and rain out the gear area. The interior side of the door has a 15-inch laptop sleeve. It sits against the users back and provides fast access at airports and in other efficiency driven scenarios.
- Height-Adjustable Harness - The Action X70 backpack features an adjustable torso height offering four size options with approximately 10 cm (4 in.) of vertical adjustment. This means the same backpack can fit short or tall - male or female torso heights - ensuring a custom fit for every photographer. Having the correct torso fit means that the aluminum internal frame is much more effective in transferring shoulder stress and weight to rest comfortably on the user’s hips.
- Core Unit Modular Camera Insert System - Perhaps the most forward-thinking modular camera inserts on the market, Shimoda’s Core Units are simple, smart and multifunctional. A user can increase their layout options with two or more Core Units by stacking and shifting how they are placed in the pack. This system allows configurations to be adjusted to suit changing terrain and environmental conditions. Core Units sold separately.
- Expandable Roll-Top – The Action X series features an EXPANDABLE ROLL-TOP so the bag can be adjusted to your gear needs while maintaining a tight and compact fit. The roll top can expand with a volume range of 7-liters. The top section also has an additional quick-access YKK SplashGuard® zipper that makes getting at your gear extremely quick and easy - especially in foul weather. -
- Sport-Friendly Design - The Action X series is designed to perform seamlessly for adventure athletes, photographers and filmmakers who like to be embedded in the action and environment. The added action sport specific features like a removable helmet holder, ski fastening straps and a bike pump sleeve. We’ve even used extra durable materials to help protect the pack from the kind of abrasion that mountain gear causes when attached to the outside.
More Options in the Action Collection:
- Action X30 Backpack
- Action X30 Backpack with Starter Kit
- Action X50 Backpack
- Action X50 Backpack with Starter Kit
- Action X70 Backpack with Starter Kit
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional details.
- 12.2W x 23.2H x 9.1D in. (31W x 59H x 23D cm)
- 12W x 23H x 8.9D in. (30.5W x 58.5H x 22.5D cm)
- 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- Fits a laptop up to 15 inches
- 0.6D x 15.0H x 10.6W in (1.5D x 38.0H x 27.0W cm)
- 5 Years