Learn More: https://bit.ly/374ILpy If you find yourself wishing you could pack more gear our DV (Digital Video) Core Units (available in Large or X-Large) offers users a larger, Cine camera set-up that’s ready to go right out of the bag. Wildlife or sports shooters will appreciate its ability to pack and protect a super-telephoto lens. _______ Shimoda DV Core Units were designed for adventure-bound cinematographers… … who need to pack larger professional digital video camera rigs. The DV Core Units feature extra depth to |accommodate bigger cine cameras,| even ones with attached handles, baseplates and other accessories common to video and filmmaking gear. All DV Core Units, provide camera protection for gear needs up to 20cm (or 7.8 inches) in height. They are also ideal for larger format still cameras or those who want to pack multiple mounted bodies and - or drones. A rigid internal frame located on the rim helps distribute weight and prevent the top panel from collapsing from the weight of gear placed on top. Our DV series Core Units work exclusively |with the Action X70 backpack and DV Roller. We created the DV line as a direct response to customer feedback and the needs of our Pro Team. Core Units are the Core of the Shimoda Camera Bag System Each Unit is made from compression molded EVA with a single-layer wall and divider design, and each divider features a tapered base to allow simple catch-free configurations. This helps eliminate frustrating battles with traditional Velcro dividers. The construction, function and versatility of our DV Core Units are unmatched. If you find yourself wishing you could pack and protect large cine cameras, or even just more of your DSLR and mirrorless gear… … our DV Core Units are the answer.
Shimoda Large ...Learn More: https://bit.ly/374ILpy If you find yourself wishin...
Shimoda Core Unit - Large DV
Shimoda Core Unit Large DV - Parisian Nights
The DV Core units are made specifically for Shimoda Action X70 backpack and Shimoda DV Roller. The Large size is designed to carry and protect all the DV gear you need, with an extra depth of 20 cm (7.9 in) that makes it ideal for RED or similar-sized cine/video cameras, as well as DSLRs with super telephoto lenses.
Like all Shimoda Core Units, it is made with our high-quality EVA laminated dividers and sidewalls, a lightweight and versatile removable skin, and an aluminum frame to add extra rigidity and support.
The Large DV Core Unit is just shy of maxing-out the X70 and DV Roller, so it can still be combined with a Small Core Unit for additional configuration options.
- Cine/DV Camera Fit - Sized to accommodate taller cine cameras like RED, Canon C300, Sony FS-7 etc. The extra depth also makes it ideal for packing ready-to-shoot DSLR or Mirrorless video setups, and it can even hold a DJI MAVIC drone standing vertically. While its roots stem from adventure-video needs, it is also a great fit for cameras with large super-telephoto lenses.
- Built for the Action X70 and DV Roller - Our DV Core Units are specifically built for our X70 Backpack and DV Roller. Both bags offer a very generous amount of volume for creators who need to pack and protect a large amount of gear.
- Lightweight Water-Resistant & Multi-purpose Skin - The included Skin’s primary function is a storage case for the padded Core Units, ideal for when your gear is at home and not in use. It keeps the Core Unit sealed and dust free. Its secondary function is to use as a packing cell. A user can fill it with clothing or other common items and pack it in their backpack or carry-on roller.
- EVA Protective Shell and Dividers - Walls and dividers are constructed with EVA which ensures much greater protection than cheaper PE foams used in most camera bags. With EVA we have greater control over the density and quality of materials used to protect your gear. It also means our walls can be thinner and use less internal volume while still providing superior protection.
- Supportive Frame - The DV series Core Units have an added frame around the rim of the opening. This ensures the insert keeps its shape and does not collapse when carried inside the backpack. The frame also adds stiffness and support to both the pack and insert, helping distribute the weight of heavy loads.
See Specifications tab below for additional details
Material: Closed-Cell Foam
Inside Dimensions (in):10.6W x 14.6H x 7.9D in.
Outside Dimensions (in):11.4W x 15.4H x 8.2D in.
Weight:1.9lb / 0.85kg
Warranty: 5 years