The Explorer 2 is out now from Shimoda. Here's my take on the review. Timecode links below: GET THIS BAG: http://bag.gg/ShimodaExplorerV2 0:00 Intro 1:26 Comfort 2:53 Materials 4:20 3 Sizes 5:05 Camera Cubes 8:58 Side Wings 11:08 Innards 16:18 Final Thoughts Products Mentioned: Peak Travel Tripod http://bag.gg/PeakTravelTripod Ravpower http://bag.gg/RAVpower Bellroy Folio http://bag.gg/BellroyWorkAccesories Pakt Anywhere http://bag.gg/PaktAnywhere Shimoda Pouches http://bag.gg/ShimodaPouches Sandmarc ND Filters http://bag.gg/SandmarcND Nomatic SD Card Holder http://bag.gg/Nom Chase Lynks: ************** - win free gear: https://matterful.co/free-stuff - the podcast: https://chasereeves.co/podcast - gear I use: https://matterful.co/kit/ - video music resource: http://bag.gg/Epidemic ~ http://instagram.com/chasewreeves http://twitter.com/chasewreeves http://open.spotify.com/user/chasereeves https://matterful.co * sometimes we have agreements with companies and if you purchase through a link here it may support the channel at no cost to you! Please purchase through these "affiliate" links to help keep this work going!
Shimoda Explor...The Explorer 2 is out now from Shimoda. Here's my take on the ...
Shimoda Explore V2 35 Backpack
Shimoda Explore V2 35 Backpack
The Explore V2 35 is Shimoda's largest landscape-specific adventure pack. Built for photographers who want to venture into demanding locations but also need to travel globally just to start an adventure. Its size meets U.S. and some international carry-on regulations, so creators can ensure key photographic equipment makes it onboard. The E35 was built to pack Mirrorless and DSLR cameras, even those with a vertical grip, and the pack is stocked with numerous travel smart features ensuring your adventures go as smooth as possible. Lockable zippers, a hidden passport pocket and a luggage pass-through handle compliment the adventure-driven comfort and durability. It’s all packaged in a sleek design bound to satisfy the pickiest of creators.
- U.S. and International Carry-On Compatible with Travel Friendly Design – Designed to be the perfect travel partner, the Explore V2 35 water-resistant camera backpack meets U.S. and some international Carry-On regulations. It also features a luggage handle pass-through, lockable zippers, a base handle for easy 2-handed carry, a hidden passport pocket, and a quick dual-access document/book sleeve.
- Multiple Access Points – The pack offers rear and side access options. The side opening is ideal for quick, under-the-arm access without completely removing the pack, and the anti-theft rear opening allows wide, unobstructed access to the bulk of your gear for less time-sensitive shooting situations.
- Adjustable Torso Height – 3 height options with approximately 7.5 cm (3 in) of vertical adjustment allows the same backpack to fit short or tall — male or female — torso heights, ensuring a custom fit for everyone.
- Core Unit Modular Camera Insert System – Core Units provide shockproof protection for Mirrorless, SLR and DSLR cameras and lenses, and they ensure a user never carries more padding and weight than necessary. A user can increase their layout options with two or more Core Units by stacking and shifting how they are placed in the pack. Core Units are sold separately from the Backpack so that users can choose the size that best fits their needs.
- Tripod & Water Bottle Pockets – Quick-deploying pockets on both sides of the pack can be used to fit a water bottle, tripod or other outdoor equipment.
Please see the Specifications tab for additional information:
Weight:4.4lb / 2kg
Outside Dimensions (in):11.6W x 21.2H x 7.8D in.
Inside Dimensions (in):11.2W x 20.8H x 7.4D in.
Laptop Compartment (in):10W x 15H x 0.8D in.
Laptop/Tablet: Fits a laptop up to 16 inches (Apple® MacBook® Pro size).