SunwayFoto Custom L Bracket for Nikon D850
The PNL-D850 custom L-bracket by SunwayFoto is specifically designed for the Nikon D850.
Without readjusting your tripod head, the PNL-D850 allows you to quickly transfer from portrait to landscape orientation while offering reliable camera support for both horizontal and vertical shooting on a tripod or monopod.
- Dedicated single-piece plate design is Arca-type compatible with dovetail mounts
- CNC machined design allows the camera to be placed in a vertical or horizontal orientation without losing your center of axis on a tripod head
- The L-bracket design allows access to the camera’s battery door and data ports
- Convex edge design prevents camera movement or slipping
- Safety stops on both axes prevent the camera from falling if clamp is accidentally opened
- Black anodized finish for resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Machined loop for hand or camera strap
Compatible with all Arca-type clamps including Really Right Stuff lever clamps, with dovetails on each segment.
Why Should You Use An L-Bracket?
L-brackets give you the ability to quickly mount your camera on your tripod either in landscape or portrait placement. Shaped like the letter “L”, the bracket has two sets of mounting dovetails, and you can mount using either set. With an L-bracket it’s not necessary to flip your camera over and down into the notch on your ball head to go vertical. Instead, simply use an L-bracket and save yourself the hassle and time you’d have to spend recomposing your photo. An L-bracket also keeps your load centered directly on the tripod’s apex where you can retain the best vibration damping and balance of the tripod.
- Camera Screw
- Safety Stop Screws
- 2.5 mm Wrench
- 4 mm Wrench
- Cleaning Cloth
- Velvet Bag
Please see Specifications tab below for additional details.
Measurements for the PNL-D850 by SunwayFoto
- Length 120 mm
- Width 39 mm
- Height 87 mm
- Weight 104 g
- Jaw Length 96 mm
- Mounting Screw UNC 1/4"-20