SunwayFoto Custom L Plate for Canon 7D MKII
CNC machined from solid aluminum, the PCL-7DIIR L Bracket from SunwayFoto enables reliable camera support for both horizontal and vertical shooting atop a tripod or monopod. It is dedicated to the Canon 7D Mark II DSLR and is compatible with both Arca-type and Really Right Stuff lever clamps. A convex edge design cradles the camera to prevent twisting or shifting during use and safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping during installation or removal. The left side of the bracket features a broad gap to allow unrestricted access to the camera's ports and the skeleton-style design helps to minimize the overall weight.
- Convex edge design prevents your equipment from shifting.
- Integrated four safety stop mounting holes on the back of the plate. (SunwayFoto provides safety stop screws)
- The horizontal plate has a monopod mounting hole for attaching camera equipment quickly.
- The left side of the bracket features a gap to permit full access to all of the camera's ports.
- Hollow-out design, lighter.
- Mounting Hole: 1/4″ -20
- Color: Black
- Length: 4.5″ (114mm)
- Width: 1.9″ (48mm)
- Height: 3.3″ (84.5mm)
- Weight: 3.8oz (108g)
- SunwayFoto PCL-7DIIR L Bracket for Canon 7D Mark II DSLR
- 1/4″ -20 Mounting Thread
- 2 x Safety Stop Screws
- 2 x Hex Keys
- Limited 1-Year Warranty with Registration