The Ultimate Guide to Everglades Photography eBook by Paul Marcellini
The Ultimate Guide to Everglades Photography by Paul Marcellini is a 43 page, downloadable eBook PDF (31.1 MB).
Drawing on 6 years of consistent shooting, Paul offers insight into the seasons, locations, landscapes, and wildlife found in the Everglades.
- Chapter 1 covers locations, giving details as to the best time of day and what subjects can be found.
- Chapter 2 gives tips on shooting from a water craft.
- Chapter 3 gives locations and details for lodging and camping nearby.
- Chapter 4 details preferred clothing.
- Chapter 5 highlights dangers and discomforts to avoid.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!