Designed for speed and easy access to your camera gear, Modular and Skin components move your DSLR and HDSLR camera equipment and accessories from your shoulders to your waist. Think Tank Photo follows professional photographer, Jerry Dodrill, as he photographs the 2011 RipCurl Pro Seach Surf Contest in San Francisco, California. He talks about the new product additions to the Modular Rotation Component V2 System and gives an inside look at the gear he chooses and how he approaches surf photography. Modular Component Set V2.0. product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/modular-component-set-v2.aspx (20% savings over buying each component separately) Modular Component Systems products: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/modular-component-systems.aspx Pro Speed Belts: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/beltstrapharness/belts/pro-speed-belts.aspx Keep It Up Shoulder Strap product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/keep-it-up-shoulder-strap.aspx Hubba Hubba Hiney Gear Pouch product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/hubba-hubba-hiney.aspx Strobe Stuff product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/strobe-stuff.aspx Visit our Modular Rotation System playlist for additional videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvE3tICfLp2RjQvCZ0uXk6EO4lk0Oo6Qc Congratulations also to Kelly Slater for winning the ASP World Championship for the 11th time.
Modular Rotati...Designed for speed and easy access to your camera gear, Modula...
Think Tank Photo R U Hot?
Take a full-size water bottle and a couple of energy bars on your next shoot with this soft, collapsible belt pouch. You can also use the R U Hot? for other accessories like a hat and gloves.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Side pockets for energy bars
- Durable mesh front to increase airflow and reduce condensation
- Folds flat when not in use
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- Internal Dimensions: 7.5" W x 3.8" Diameter (19.0 x 9.7 cm)
- External Dimensions: 8.3" W x 4.0" Diameter (21.1 x 10.0 cm)
- Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)
- No Rhetoric Warranty
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
All Gear Pouches Include
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover included
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the Keep-It-Up shoulder strap (optional)
- Accommodates bottle of water or hat and gloves.
- Side pockets for energy bars or other small accessory.
- Every modular component can be locked on a belt to keep bag in place on any of our camera belts.
- Components can "Rotate or Lock" on the belt. To rotate, place the white plastic tang behind the belt while attaching the component. Rotating the component prevents the weight of the equipment from creating a pressure point on the hip by being stationary for an extended time. Also, moving the component to a different place on the belt allows a photographer to assume a different position such as kneeling, bracing against a wall, or lying prone without damaging gear. If locking the component in position is preferred, slide the plastic tang down into the fabric loop on the belt or rail while attaching the component. This prevents the component from sliding along the belt.
- One-hand drawstring closure secures your lenses while allowing you to focus on the next shot.
- Smooth back finish on each modular component.
- Every modular component has a rain cover included in the bottom zippered pocket.
- Attaches to all Think Tank Photo belts and belt packs.
- Download Think Tank Photo's Modular System Rotation Gear Guide (PDF) →