The Retrospective camera bag series is comprised of three shoulder bags and two lens changer bags. Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. The Retrospectives combine classic design with room for modern camera gear to create the perfect shooter's bag. These lightweight shoulder camera bags come in three fabrics that offer a sense a style that matches your shooting needs. Product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/shoulder-bags/retrospective.aspx Visit our Channel for product videos, features photographers and how-to's. http://www.youtube.com/InsideThinkTankPhoto
Retrospective ...The Retrospective camera bag series is comprised of three shou...
Retrospective ...How to properly attach the rain covers of the Retrospective 10...
Think Tank Photo Retrospective 10 Small Shoulder Bag
The Retrospective 10 is an inconspicuous, soft-sided shoulder bag with a simple exterior that blends into the environment. Carries 1 pro size DSLR plus 2 - 4 lenses.
Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Our product designers have blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
- 1 pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached and 1 - 3 additional lenses
- 1 pro size DLSR (body only) in front pocket and 2 - 4 lenses in main compartment
Available in Black, Blue Slate, and Pinestone.
Sales on clearance merchandise are final and not returnable.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
- Front pocket fits a pro size DSLR (body only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Choice of three different colors: black, blue slate, or pinestone
- Hook and Loop "Sound Silencers" on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Clear business card holder under front flap
- Removable short carrying handle for convenience
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements
- Inside Dimensions: 12" W x 9.5" H x 6" D (30.5 x 24 x 15.2 cm)*
*bag softness and flexibility allows expansion to carry a pro size DSLR with lens attached, facing down
- Outside Dimensions: 13" W x 10.5" H x 7" D (33 x 26.7 x 17.8 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Lifetime Warranty
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment.
- The softness and flexibility of the Retrospective 10 easily allows a pro size DSLR to be carried in the main compartment with a lens attached, facing downward.
- Within the Retrospective 10's main compartment are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access.
- Includes an organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot.
- The expandable pocket on the front of the Retrospective 10 can be used to carry a spare pro size DSLR body or other photo gear. A small hook-and-loop flap folds over the top of the pocket to secure its contents.
- The "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting. A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also located under the main flap.
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view.
- A wide storage pocket is located on the back of the bag. This pocket can be used to carry magazines, newspapers, or other paperwork, depending on the size of the bag.
- Webbing loops on both sides of the bag can be used to carry some smaller pouches on the bag. Alternatively, a carabiner (not included) can be used to quickly clip accessories to the the sides of the bag as well.
- Side pockets on both sides of the Retrospective 10 can be used to carry smaller water bottles and will even fit some shoe-mounted strobe units.
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into the bag. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder.
- Includes a removable carrying handle for convenience.
- The seam-sealed rain cover included with the Retrospective 10 was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements.